91

y/n__

Liked by DJmyclit and others

y/n__ my genuine reaction when oikawa hurt his foot

***

The Beach Trip Pt. 3

***

As you and Oikawa were making your way back, Makki walked with Mattsun down the beach. He was still going on and on, and eventually Mattsun snapped.
"Makki, shut the fuck up."
Makki went silent and froze. "Sorry." He murmured and looked down, avoiding his friends gaze.

Matsukawa sighed and sat down on the sand, letting the wind brush through his buttoned down shirt and his growing hair. Makki quietly sat next to him. He could tell he'd been going on too long. He felt more than horrible. He'd never seen Matsukawa so upset.

"I know I shouldn't keep reminding you. I'm really sorry."
Mattsun shook his head. "Nah it's fine, I just-every time someone brings up me leaving, I can't not think about her. She looks so sad every time I see her. It fucking sucks."
"I was thinking about myself. I should have thought about how you felt when I talked about all this — but she loves. You need to talk to her."

"I've tried. She's really good at avoiding inevitable things," he said.
Makki smiled softly. "Yeah, she is. Then just make her. You can't just keep feeling like this, it's not fair on you."
"I know." Matsukawa's looked down to the bracelet you had gotten him on your fifth month anniversary and smiled. Tears rolled down his face and he finally let them.

"She makes it really hard to leave. I know it's not like we have to break up or anything, but I don't know...I have a feeling it just won't last. I mean - I'd do anything for her. I'd still love her if we were long distance, but I'm not sure if she'd honestly say the same." At this point, Makki was holding back his own tears.

"I want her to be happy," said Mattsun. "But I don't think she will be. This fucking sucks, dude." He sobbed. "I really wanna stay with her but I know it'd be selfish." OK, now Makki wasn't holding back his tears. He began to wail and this helped Mattsun cry too, just not as dramatically as Makki despite he felt worse than him.

Love was a fickle thing, and when it came to first loves, Mattsun was convinced you were the most precious and best of them all. But that's what you were, a first love. He would have done anything for it not to be that way, but when he looked at you he was sure that would be selfish of him. He had to let you go.

***

It was still only midday. All the teams were scattered across the beach when you and Oikawa had come back. But when they saw the drinks, most people came running. When Hinata opened one, he flashed that smile of his thanking both you and Oikawa, but his smile dropped quickly when the drink sprayed all over him as soon as he opened it.

Everyone died of laughter as Hinata flushed red from embarrassment. The laughter only continued as Kageyama opened his and the same thing happened. But when Hinata laughed, Kageyama was not happy. Oikawa held on to you for support as he cried from the scene. Kageyama went chasing after Hinata who was screaming and constantly tripping over the sand.

They chased each other into the ocean where you could see them fighting and trying to dunk one another under water. Those two sure knew how to make the mood lighter.

To be continued...

I'm sorry if this broke some hearts...