93

The Last Beach Trip

As you all left your seperate ways, you cried and hugged and promised to catch up whenever you could. Some people wouldn't let go of each other including you and all the girls'. If you let each other go, you were afraid that would be it even though you knew it really wouldn't. What surprised you all was that Mako was the most dramatic of all. She wailed and squeezed you and went into a dramatic dialogue of how happy she was to know you all and how'd she'd miss you deeply.

A lot of the boys' cried too. It was no surprise. They'd played a long year with them all. They'd changed in many different ways and gone through so much together. Before you all left, you took a gigantic group photo that a very kind old couple walking their dog took of you all.

"Everyone shout fat slimy cock!" Yelled Yukie. "1...2...FAT SLIMY COCK!" You all yelled as loud as you could earning lots of attention from other people around the beach.

Now, the rest will be a post chapter!! :))

yachi.333

Liked by tendou and others

yachi.333 we've reached past tense

comments

bokuto CAN EVERYONE STOP GETTING SAPPY MY HEART CANT TAKE IT- 💔💔
yachi.333 sorry bokuto 😭❤️

DJmyclit UR HAT IS SO CUTE QUEEN <3 😚😚🤭🫶
yachi.333 thank u!! ^^

Hana UR SO PRETTY IM GOING TO CRY
yachi.333 thank u sm Hana!! <3

y/n__ BEAUTIFUL.
yachi.333 🥰❤️

eri when did my eyes start watering?
makki LITERALLY THO-
sugaaa ONG LIKE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US YACHI?!?!
yachi.333 HELP 😭

***

maimai