59

makki (story)

***

Matsukawa
8:27 pm

heeey 😻😻
so I cant come over...

why not?

my parents are fighting 😔
kyotani told me not to leave my room soo...
ig it must be pretty bad

fuck im sorry

its fine dw
but im sorry we cant hangout :(

y/n its fine but are u safe?
are u gonna be ok?

lol hopefully

y/n.💀

sorry 😔
I'll be good

what if I sneak over and bring you those vile lollies u like

for the last time they aren't vile!! 😤
but would u rlly??? 😻😻
I'll love u forever <33

I'll be there in ten <3

YAY
Liked by Matsukawa

***

kyo
8:38 pm

what the fuck was that

what was what? 🤔

y/n.
I heard a crash outside ur window and then u cackled

ok ummm
dont be mad
BUT MATSU TRIED CLIMBING MY WINDOW AND FELL AND IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS 💀💀

omfg 💀
hes not dead is he

no hes alive!!

well try to be fucking quiet bro or
mum and dad will hear u

over their tearadactle screams?
I think we'll be good

💀💀
Liked by you

***

Bored and with sleep so far away, you and Matsukawa decided to go on Omegle. Was it a mistake? Yes. Were you both traumatised? Also yes.

Mask man!

The first person to pop up on the screen was a person in a gaming chair wearing a Michael Myers mask. You and Matsukawa exchanged glances trying not to laugh and looked back.

"You look like you're having a fun time," you said and smiled. Matsukawa briefly laid his head on your shoulder, kissed your neck, and then looked back at the screen. The both of you acted as if nothing happened since you were both used to the affection by now.

The mask man didn't say anything, he just kept staring and began breathing heavily. More glances were exchanged before you cackled loudly and then covered your mouth as Matsukawa laughed silently. The masked man skipped you two.

Ya'll are too young to be on here!

A group of children looked back at you, all from the age of at least 11 years.
"Should you guys be on here?" Matsukawa asked.
"Should you be that ugly you piece of fucking shit?" One yelled and then skipped the both of you immediately. Yours and Matsukawa's jaw had dropped and you both laughed.

"They were evil!" You said.
"Kids scare me."
"Same. And you're so handsome so don't worry."
"I wasn't gonna listen to kids, Y/n."
"Really? You're better than me then because I would have cried if they told me that."

Cock number 1!

"NOPE THAT'S A PENIS!"

Cock number 2!

"BRO AGAIN?! WHY?!"
Matsukawa wheezed at your reaction.

Jesus?!

A man appeared on the screen and Matsukawa leaned forward while squinting his eyes.
"Is that Jesus?"
"HAHA!"
"No, I am not," said the man.
"Oh, ok."

For about five minutes, you three discussed some of the worst ways to die in history. It was a fun time!
"Bye Jesus!"
"I'm not Jesus, kid."

Old man

After being flashed a couple more times, you wound up with an old man looking back at the two of you while holding a guitar.

"Would you like to hear a song?" He asked.
Immediately, you got excited and said yes.

Three minutes later, you could not stop sobbing.
"That was so good! I hope you have a wonderful day Henry!"
"Hahaha! You too Y/n! What a beautiful young couple you are! I wish you the best!"
"You too Henry!" You said, and then the screen was loading once more waiting for another person to join.

"That was the greatest thing I've ever heard in my life," you sniffled. Matsukawa laughed and gave you a hug. He kissed your check and kept stroking your hair, pulling you in closer when he felt you slipping away. He was so nice and warm. You felt very comfortable with him. More comfortable than you'd felt with anyone else.

"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too," you said and pulled away. You grabbed his face and kissed him a few times before the two of you heard sniffling snd clapping from the screen. Oh shit, you guys had forgotten about that...

"Why can't I be happy?!" One of the many people said. They were a group of boys, probably all friends and it looked like they'd enjoyed the show.
"That was so sweet man!"
"Yo I better be invited to the wedding!" One yelled and then got pushed out of the way making you laugh.
"Hold onto her brother! She a keeper!"
"Ya'll are so cute I'm actually gonna cry—."
"That should be me bruh!"

After that interaction, you and Matsukawa decided to end the Omegle time on a good note. Matsukawa decided to stay the night snd hugged you throughout it all.

To be continued...
Spoiler alert...you guys know the last group of boys