66

yams

  Liked by Tsuki and others

***

When the day came closer to an end, just as Yachi had said, Kageyama and Shoyo made their entrance. They came in out of nowhere and made a very big impression. Seeing them in person was a different experience. They were definitely something.

After the gym was cleared out, you and the rest of the managers took the chance to play a game of dodgeball...with volleyballs.

The teams...

Team A: Kaori, Eri, Hana, Mai, and you.

Team B: Yukie, Yachi, Kiyoko, and Mako.

The teams weren't even but none of you really cared, you just wanted to have fun. None of you even kept score of anything, and you all kept making up weird rules to make it more interesting.

"Everyone yell the chat name before you throw the ball or it doesn't count!" Said Mako. Everyone laughed and began shouting: Fat Slimy Cock!

The boys outside the gym:

"Did you hear that?" Yaku asked Suga.
"What?"
"FAT SLIMY COCK!"
The boys both froze.
"Yeah, I heard."
"Dear god, what are they doing?"
When they peeked their heads in, they saw all of you running around looking like a bunch of messes. They left before they saw anything else.

Yachi tired throwing a ball but her throws suck ass and it landed at the line. A ball came shooting toward your face but Hana caught it before it could make contact.
"You saved me Hana!" You said and looked up at her as you'd fallen while trying to avoid the blow.
"I know." She flipped her long shiny hair with a proud smile. "I'm so good at this game."

"You didn't yell fat slimy cock!"
"Shit!" Said Kaori. "I forgot!"
"You're out bitch!" Mako yelled.
"I thought we weren't getting competitive—." Began Kiyoko, but she was cut off when Mai sent a ball right into Yukie's crotch.
Her hands flew to the spot and she doubled over and began crying dramatically. All of you were laughing and she screamed that you all sucked but it was just too funny.

Yukie fell onto her back against the gym floor and her eyes looked up from two pairs of shoes to see who had appt at one of the doors. Kuroo and Kenma looked back down at her. They both had no clue of what the hell was going on.
In a split second, Yukie totally switched moods. "Oh, hey Kenma." She winked and gave a charming smile, causing you all to burst out laughing. Kuroo even began laughing and tried to hide in his shirt and turned away from Kenma. 
Kenma shook his head and turned away while smiling.

***

After dinner, you sat outside playing cards with Enno. He had brought an entire deck and asked if you wanted to play with him. The both of you played a few fun rounds of go-fish before being joined by Lev who claimed could give you a reading...but he didn't have any tarot cards, he literally used normal playing cards.

"Ok," said Lev. "I'm gonna shuffle them." Lev put all the cards on the concrete and then began messing them around with his hands super fast. They were all in a huge messy pile and Lev took a solid 3 minutes to pick them all back up. The whole time you and Enno stared in concern. "Ok! Pick a card!"
Enno thought about it and then picked a card closest to Lev's left hand.

In fascination, you watched closely as Enno placed the card down for you both to see. It was a five of spades.
"I see five spades in your future," said Lev. Enno made a really confused face, looked at you who could not longer keep it in, and then back at Lev. "What?" He said, and at this point Enno could not tell if this man was being serious or joking.

***

Fat slimy cock

Hana: GUYS WHY IS THERE NO WIFI IM GONNA KMS

Eri: ME TOO

Kaori: guys 💀💀

I HEARD A NOISE

Yachi: DONT PLAY AROUND Y/N

IM NOT I ONG HEARD SOMETHING

Yukie: LETS GO INVESTIGATE 👹👹

Hana: Y/N BRING UR PAINTBALL GUN

IVE ALREADY GOT IT

Kaori: y'all we didnt hear anything and we are literally right next to yall 💀💀

Mai: Kaori froze bc we just heard it as well

SEE
WE AINT LIARS

Hana: except when we are

Yukie: true

Mako: im down to go look tbh
Mako: im bored

Kaori: ok fine but istg if u guys mess around

Kiyo: I'll come too

ok lets meet outside!!!

To be continued...
WHATS THE SOURCE OF THE SOUND GUYS?!?
ALSO FOR ALL THE STRAY KIDS FANS, ENNO MADE THAT FACE SIMILAR TO CHANS WHEN HES LIKE HUH?!? IFYKYK