14

'You can either complete your 7 minute dare from the last party properly, or you're kissing her right here.'
Yoongi had the biggest grin on his face. He was truly enjoying this. The rest of them seemed to enjoy this little idea of his as well. They started clapping and cheering us on. I looked at Jimin, not sure what to say. I'm aware I'm bright red. I just wanna hide. Jimin nods a little at me, just barely enough to notice.

'Yoongi, it's her birthday. Can you not torture her today?' Jimin asks Yoongi

'Birthday or not, a dare is a dare.' Suri smirks

Jimin motions me to lean in, then whispers into my ear. 'We can just do what we did last time. We can just hide. I'm not gonna do anything.'

I pull away, looking into his eyes and nod lightly. 'Okay.' I say quietly. I'm so happy it's him. He really knows how to calm me down. Which is ironic considering he makes my heart race like no one else.

'Where to then?' Jimin asks, sighing as he looks at Yoongi

'Oh, you two figured that one out fast. I do have to mention that we will chuck you back in if it ends up like last time.' Namjoon teases
Both Jimin and I roll our eyes at him. Jimin helps me get off of him, getting up himself.

'Your best friend, the closet.' Taehyung is all smiles as he points to the closet

'Bunch of kids...' Jimin mumbles as he gestures for me to walk in front.

'Have fun, sis.' Kookie laughs. I shake my head, not believing this kid

We got into the dark closet, having the door shut on us once again. It will take a minute for our eyes to adjust.

'Talk about Deja Vu.' I chuckle. I was nervous until a minute ago, but being alone with him is calming. To some degree. I'm still fully aware of my heart racing, but it's not out of embarrassment anymore.

'I just thought it's an easier way out than torturing you on your own birthday.' He says quietly
We do need to keep quiet, so the last time doesn't repeat itself.

'Oh yes, it's such a torture being on my own with you.' I giggle quietly. Now that my eyes started adjusting, I saw him cover his mouth to stay quiet as well.

'So, you don't mind being alone with me?' He whispers, looking at me

'I think we both know the answer to that question.' I answer him

I felt his hands on my waist as he came a bit closer. I felt my entire body shiver because of his touch.'I'm sorry for coming so close, but I can't hear you.' He whispers

I've collected a bit of courage and decided to close the little distance between us, putting my hands around his neck. 'I don't mind.' I smile at him. I'm not even sure he can see me just yet. It is pretty dark in here.

'You don't?' He asks. I felt him hug me around my waist a little as he was asking

'Not in the slightest.' I admit. I thought my heart would explode with how it was racing, but I can't help it. I can't see him extremely well, but my eyes have long adjusted by now so I can see him well enough. And even in the dark, he is beautiful. A few lighter shadows are playing across his face, making it impossible to look away.

His arms were wrapped completely around me now. Our bodies were close enough for me to feel his heartbeat. His heart is going just as crazy. I pulled myself even closer, linking my arms behind his neck.

'I'm not going to do anything. Don't be scared.' He says. Seems he felt my heart beating fast.

'I'm not scared. At all.' I admit