Chapter 31

Sofia

In front of me was standing a little row of people. 3 boys 2 girls.

"WELCOME HOME!!!"

I looked around the room and noticed there was a huge banner hanging on the walls and a girl was holding out a cake in front of me. Wow. I was surprised my brothers didn't do this for me. I could already tell my cousins would be much more welcoming than them.

A small group of people advanced towards me and they all engulfed me in a group hug.(As usual)

"Oh my god you are so pretty!"

"Is that really you?!

"I can't believe you guys didn't tell us sooner."

"You are so much bigger than I imagined."

After what felt like a few minutes of being suffocated in an army of hands Lorenzo made my cousins release me from their grasp.

The first person who finally came into my clear view was a girl who was slightly taller than me. Unlike me she had very fair hair. She reminded me of Rapunzel as even had the same big green eyes, one feature we shared. She smiled brightly at me before introducing herself.

"Hi my name's Vera, you must be Sofia! I'm so excited to meet you. Eek we are going to have so much fun cuz!"

"Hi......"

I was more than a bit shocked to say the least. I was 100% sure my cousins were meant to come tomorrow. As soon as I even thought about it Elijah came over to me and answered.

"Our dear cousins here were meant to come tomorrow but they were all so impatient and decided to just spend the night here!"

"Yeah, sorry about that! I just realllllly wanted to meet you so I convinced my brothers to come a day early!" explained Vera.

"No problem."

"Let me introduce you to the rest of my fam!"

I looked over Vera's shoulder and saw 2 older looking boys, and a young girl and boy.

"This here is Leonardo or just Leo. He's the oldest. But in my opinion, he is much nicer than Lorenzo" She whispered the last sentence in my ear, and I just giggled. I couldn't believe she just so randomly decided to shit talk my older brother.

"It's nice to see you again Sof, you're much older than I remembered."

He also gave me another quick hug.

He looked very different compared to all my brothers, but at the same time there was something familiar about him.

I smiled at him before turning to the next person.

"This is Vincenzo or just Enzo, he is as grumpy and rude as Xander and Phoenix. Blurghh, disgusting boys."

I looked at him. He did have the same resting bitch face as the twins, I guess.

"Fuck off Vera...." He rolled his eyes.

Yup definitely as grumpy at the twins..........