00: Prologue

____________________________________________________

A U T H O R N O T E

Hi angels, welcome to my newest Jeon Jungkook fan fiction!

I want to clarify something before you all get started with this book... So this book is about time travel and Jungkook's age in this story does not match with his birth year in real life. Please don't mind that, I just figured an age I thought would fit the story.

Also remember, this book is purely my imagination! I do not want to see this happening in real life and I'm very confident that it will never happen. Remember that this is just my words on a screen, nothing more nothing less.

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote and comment if you do! and add this to your private and public reading list to get update notifications!

____________________________________________________

Sometimes to live is what takes the most courage, but not everyone can find that courage within them.

We all have rainy days and tend to forget the sunny ones. We forget that we are not the storm itself and that brighter days will come.

The relief of letting go eclipses the reason why we held on for so long.

Pain is temporary, but it can numb us to the point where we forget that we are not alone.

When we're pushed to the edge, standing there, holding our breaths, looking down, scared, but knowing when we hit the bottom we'll never be scared again.

What is it that leads us to that situation?

What is it that leaves us with no other solution?

We have a choice, unlike numerous of other people. So what is it that makes us end our life before it even begins?

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to go away. It doesn't want to leave.

The sun is setting. A man is standing on the edge of a building. 42 years old. He is not proud, but he doesn't care. He takes his last breath before jumping. He feels nothing as he falls weightlessly for what feels like the longest time ever. He doesn't even think of the people he's leaving, as his body strikes the ground and his soul is free.

Some say people who commit suicide are just fallen angels that want to go home.

But what if we could prevent that?