07: Dance instructor

__________________________

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoy!
__________________________

🐰

I'm standing in front of a big building, not sure if this is really the place I'm supposed to enter. I once again look down at the paper in my hand. The one Namjoon had given me with an address of another member of BTS written on it. I look at my phone again, comparing the addresses and making sure I didn't type it in wrongly.

It's spelled correctly, so this must be it.

I just didn't know a dance company could be this big.

I take one last sip of my coffee that I had bought on the way here. I don't hurry, but enjoy the last bit of my drink. I really like Starbucks, it's the best coffee I've had in a while.

As the cup is emptied, I throw it out in a trash can near me and walk towards the entrance.

When I enter the building, I'm still not sure if this is the right place. There's a carpet on the floor, filling it all out, a water tank, a glass door that leads to something that look's like an office and then straight in front of me is a desk with a lady sitting behind it. She looks up at me as I enter, but she doesn't say anything.

I stand still for a moment, deciding whether I should continue in or just leave.

This looks exactly like an office, nothing like a dance center.

The door behind me swings open and I move quickly not to be in the way.

A woman and a young kid enters. The kid is wearing tights and a t-shirt. On her back is a backpack and in her hand a water bottle.

"Now go, I'll come get you when your session is done." Who I suppose is her mother says.

The kid nods and skips towards a black door that is a bit to the right of the lady behind the desk.

The kid looks young, too young to be sent into an office with her mother leaving and too young to seem excited about it.

I choose to follow her.

"No shoes." The lady makes me halt my motions as I reach the black door.

She points to a sign on the door that obviously indicates that shoes are not allowed.

"Right, sorry." I bow slightly before I take off my shoes and enter through the door.

The little girl is gone when the door closes behind me. The hallway has wooden floor and bright white walls. The hallway is full of heavy air and smell and I can just hear a bit of music playing further down it.

I figure I am the right place perhaps and I walk down the hallway, looking through the windows that are in some of the doors.

I stop at one door specifically as I see a guy who looks like the guy I've found a picture of on my phone. The window is high up and I have to tiptoe to look through it.

"Jhope." I whisper to myself proudly and stumble a bit before landing flat on my feet.

"Excuse me miss, can I get by you?" A small voice speaks and I look behind me and find a girl who seems to be in her teens.

"Yeah, sorry." I say and smile at her.

It still weirds me out with the whole honorifics thing. So far I've only had conversations with Namjoon and Jungkook, both older than me... it feels weird for someone to speak so formally to me.