Part 2: Reinclaynated

Narrator POV

The last thing Barry was feeling was pain, but soon it turned into emotional pain as Barry saw... tears... tears flowing from Erik's face. And those tears were the last thing he saw, as the pain was replaced by a sense of numbness. Soon followed by darkness.

And Barry felt... felt nothing.

'I died. But... why am I so calm... Or am I still alive?' Thought Barry as he knew he died and yet was still thinking. And could only see a dark and seemingly endless void...

But then Barry thought of the last thing he remembered. His dearest friend. The one who was there in life and death for him... Erik.

'Why couldn't I come up with better words for him... but following the metaphor he will probably over-think... I just hope he doesn't get stuck on my death... he deserves to find happiness... the same happiness he gave me.' 

But he couldn't think farther upon the recent events... as he started to feel strange ... wich is rather strange considering he is sure he is dead and doesnt have a body... or does he?

. . .

And... that strange feeling felt... even stranger as he felt... dirt around him?

'Oh wait... they burried me alive!?...' Thought Barry as soon the previous calm he felt was replaced by a flow of adrenaline and inner panic.

So he started to dig out of the earth... and surprisingly he wasn't feeling tired when digging at all... but he realized he wasnt in a coffin... and yet hadnt suffocated?... he just needed to get out... but then a strange thing happened...

It was as if something had moved the earth and pushed Barry upwards... but he didn't have time to dwell on the logic of it as he was greeted with a beautiful view.

The dark sky lit up with stars and the moon's shining light on the dark environment.

'Where am I?...' Thought Barry as it was nightime... but te ground was covered in freezing cold snow... and there seemed to be a forest nearby...

But when spinning his head rapidly to look at the surroundings he saw something strange... 

'G-green hair?...' Thought Barry as he saw a unfamiliar color in his hair... and it was straight hair that didn't resemble his previous wavy black hair...

And while reaching out to touch the strange hair he saw... his hands were considerably softer looking and paler with no visible sign of dryness or hairs...

But he remained strangely calm as he kept touching his hair and then his face. It was a strange feeling... but he knew he definitely wasnt in his body...

'Who am I?...' Though as he did't know in who's body he was... but he strangely was able to remain calm...

And due to his body heat he unknowingly melted off some snow under him... while the strange part of opened earth was creating a small pool of liquid due to the melted snow...

'How am I in the snow with these clothes?...' thought as he was only waring what seemed to be a white long robe that spread until the ankles of their bare feet...

It was a mystery to them how they were in such a cold environment without being bothered... and it was rather a fresh feeling than freezing cold.

And glancing down at the pool of water created... they looked at their face... the strange events... it was making a bit of sense... straight shoulder length green hair, a face that had masculine and yet mostly feminine features, a body that could be said to be sculpted by the gods... but it seemed rather a child-like version of the one they knew had this appearance.