Part 17. Teri-rism.

Warning

Usual violence and yeah...

Uh, good luck and enjoy?

Narrator POV.

Enkidu was lying on a bed...

Though this was not their bed...

This was a bed in a room decorated with Cute things and homu things... And a heck ton of Manga inside yellow folders...

Enkidu discretely tried to move...

"dwont woovee! Iiou awe nwot allowed two wakeey up!" Said The sleepy Theresa as she was lying in bed next to Enkidu... And bonked Enkidu extremely hard. Yet Enkidu never flinched.

"Theresa... Dear, I have to hunt..." Enkidu had the habit of waking up at 3 Am, to bring copious amounts of fresh meat from the wilderness to feed... The Kiana. and recently theresa had been eating too much too-

*BONK*

Theresa had Bonked Enkidu for thinking such things...

"Hmphm! You can go do your silly things! ... I want some bitter melon juice." Said Theresa, as they had come back home at 12AM and then were inmediately received by the worried Kiana, a recently discharged Himeko, Mei, Bronya, Fuhua, Mordred, Ritsuka, the seccond in command, and a few other people...

They only lasted until 2 Am in a long party, where everyone was confused of where was Enkidu and why was a white haired woman that looked strangely like cecilia schariac there...

Then they inmediately went to the bedroom of Theresa and played Smash for 50 minutes.

Then ten minutes later, Here they were.

"Love you... Theresa." Said Enkidu as they gave Theresa a kiss on the forehead and walked off.

"Love you too, But is that the only place you want to kiss?" Said Theresa as Enkidu was about to open the door...

Teri Teri Special Attack! 

Theresa lunged at Enkidu and Gave them a kiss...

*BANG!*

Enkidu went flying along with Theresa, landing all the way to the Kitchen...

And So, Theresa successfully pinned Enkidu down.

"Hey, What are you two doing?" Said Kiana who for some reason was awake... Probably nightmares. She was dressed in her battlesuit...

"N-Nothing!" Said Theresa as she quickly stood up and jumped to the top of the table, looking down on Kiana. Crossing her arms in dominance.

"Wait... You... And Aunt Teri..." Kiana's brain started to function as she connected some dots...

"Wow... that's so gay." Said Kiana...

"HA! Says the Pot to the kettle!"

"But wouldn't that make you a pedofile? You know my dearest sister is only..! .... How old are you again?" Asked Kiana to Enkidu... Kiana was sure that Enkidu was at least a century younger than Theresa.

Enkidu was mentally about 10 years younger...

" That doesn't matter, Kiana, Why are you awake?" Asked Enkidu to Kiana... It was strange seeing her up at 3 Am, and without food in her mouth...

"W-well... You see! I must become the strongest Valk! So I am gonna train! Then Mei's virginity will be mine from my super duper strength! She will moan my name!" Said Kiana Super duper  Seriously.