Part 22. Where the world, lies in pieces at my feet.

Warnings.

Bondage, penetration, ntr, death and violence.

ENJOY!

Narrator POV.

"ah, I am Seele Volerei!... Nice to meet you." Said Seele... a voice inside her mind told her to put down the scythe... as it vanished into blue particles...

Enkidu as a matter of habit, tried to sense around the environment...

"AHG... Ah... Nice to meet you too, Miss Volerei." Said Enkidu... when seeing a child, you must call it by their last name... A habit of an overworked teacher by the Teri-ble teri.

But Enkidu had felt a... Feeling of drowning... Drowning in sensations around places not here or there but everywhere... 

Enkidu couldn't sense around the sea of Quanta... A sea that had no earth for Enkidu to draw energy upon, or a humanity to have the peak craftsmanship of... And no earth to sense...

Enkidu held Seele's hand in a handshake... Enkidu felt danger... extreme danger...

Did I mention seele had an alternate persona who was the Herrscher of death? Did I mention Enkidu's weakness was a curse of death?...

"Now Now... ah.. ha ...ha... Who Are You?" Said A voice coming from Seele, deeper and darker...

A disadvantage of not... not... not sensing things... guh...

"I am Enkidu." Said Enkidu...

"You are more than that, And please explain why you landed in her beautiful home and destroyed the roof?" Said the voice...

"I was talking with a herrscher and the imaginary space collapsed on me, it sent me here... And I am about 90% sure I have the core of Toxin, I also have a divine key or two around..." Said Enkidu...

"No, You Have something else..."

"Ah... Ea."

"E..a?... What is that?"

"A divine construct that can pulverize a world or two." Said Enkidu casually... 

"Put it Away." Said the Herrscher...

Enkidu quite literally tore through their belly and got out Ea... it regenerated like nothing... Thankfully this was still the kinky battlesuit...

Enkidu quickly yeeted away the divine key in... one of the gates of babylon... either the one of the key of metal or the original... who knows! But would it be a bad idea for Ea to be around the core of Jyahnar?... Who knows!

"Now, leave." Said the Herrscher...

"Ah... I am fairly sorry for the roof, I can repair-"

"Leave."

"..." Enkidu was sad... Meeting Seele and Veliona was a dream to come true since they were extremely cute, almost as much as Theresa...

But...

"How May I call you?" Asked Enkidu...

"Huh? Just... call me Seele."

"Miss Seele, Have a good life, don't trust white haired men, and never give up on your dreams..." Said Enkidu...

"Leave."

"... Thank you for the kind words." Said Enkidu...

Veliona blinked... And Enkidu was there no more...