Part 6

Narrator POV

(Warning... Possible cliffhanger)

Everything had been peaceful... relatively peaceful for our Enkidu...

They had become the de-facto chef... which wasn't too bad... except for when the food would be eaten before the dish was done...

And living with the childish and chaotic Kaslana family... was fun and yet brought them a feeling of dread... since they knew that in that world... 

Peace wouldn't last.

Being short still sucked... and they couldn't figure out yet how to use the Age of Babylon... or do more Enkidu looking things... but sensing things, manipulating earth, stone and plants had become something near second nature... with the addition of the super natural strength, speed, endurance, etc....

They had learned a bit more about how the spawning of honkai works... and had learned that the honkai beasts were usually attracted to human settlements... and learned that there was a town nearby... more like 7 miles away... but to both Siegfried and Kiana it wasn't more than a bothersome walk... and Siegfried would take both Enkidu and Kiana... sometimes just to visit the shopping center and buy groceries... but sometimes to both Enkidu and Kiana's annoyance ... to the tavern...

And after a few reactions of the locals of Siegfried seemingly had another child... who would sometimes switch between green and white hair for mysterious reasons... Enkidu had become part of Kiana and Siegfried's day to day lives.

One day Enkidu was officially adopted... apparently Siegfried had called Tesla and asked her a favor...

To which Tesla was quite shocked that Siegfried had adopted another child... but not questioning much... Tesla had done some hacki- had done some totally legal things to make a non existent child by any governments exist as Siegfried's child.

Enkidu was also taught basic hand to hand fighting techniques... and some Kaslana gun kata... and flirting techniques...

And Enkidu would time to time go and see the stars... and remember the past... the past as Barry... thinking 'Will we see the same stars one day?...'

To say they missed their friend would be an understatement... but they continued to live on... 

And this was the life in short of our Enkidu... that was until a morning in winter... were peace would end.

Siegfried's cabin POV.

It was a cold winter morni-

*BANG*

"We're back!"  Yelled the childish and happy voice of a young Kiana Kaslana... as she kicked open the door of the cabin causing a small bang... with a tall Siegfried Kaslana who had a warm smile seeing his daughter happy...

"Is the door fine?" Asked a slightly worried voice... a gentle tone that had a childish yet mature sound coming from it... that came from our Enkidu...

At this question both Kaslanas turned to look at the door... that was on the ground...

"..." 

"..."

"..."

" *Sigh*... I can fix it later..." Said Siegfried with a slightly dejected tone... and setting the door on it's place... the hinges would need to be replaced...