Part 20. Raging wind.

Warning.

If you haven't guessed by the title...

Bad sshizz will come up.

So...

Warnings for most things you can expect in this fanfic.

And some genuently... In the words of Aoi Aka "Genuently fucked up shit"

Narrator POV.

"Why did you say that so ominously?... Like... Wait, Shit, This island is pretty dangerous, I think. Ermm... We need to get you out of here Asap." Said Kiana approaching Jyahnar...

Enkidu put an arm in front of Kiana...

For the first time in all of their existence. Enkidu was scared beyond... beyondness.

And at this moment... Durandal also felt the voices coming from her bubble universe telling her one thing.

To get the absolute fuck out.

"Huh?... Why did you... Hey why do you have a... Scary face? Since when where you so edgy?... Dammit... Am I missing out on something?... Why is no one saying anything?... Wait... Now that i think about it, you have always been edgy... and you still look pretty hot-... guh... Umm... So I kind of have a girlfriend now..." Said Kiana to Jyahanar... Just seeing her...

 Just seeing her

"Is that so?..." Said Jyanhar..

Right now... Durandal was having thoughts....  of what in the fucking fuck was Otto thinking of bringing Kiana to this island... but seeing their friendly?... Relation... Remembering that Otto's orders where to not attack Kiana and to only defend her... Weird Orders... Maybe otto thought Kiana would become a herrscher in such high level radiation... Or die... Which makes Durandal remember how the core of Wind was used for a new project that was unfortunately probably taking most of the budget, last week before being implanted into a Valkyrie...

"Well, My time to destroy humanity is near... And we can engulf ourselves in pleasure and loose ourselves in lust, Kiana~.." Said Jyanhar Approaching... MENACINGLY

"B-b-but... But what about Mei?... We should Reaaaaally bring her too, Or we can go to the dorm..." Said Kiana completely ignoring the first part.

"hmm... But it would be so long... Can we not enjoy ourselves first?" 

"Erm... But we have people watching... not now..." Said Kiana realizing the incredulous gaze she was recieving from Durandal and Enkidu....

"Ah.. Right... Your mission..." Jyahnar did not inmediately attack... She was smart enough to know that if she threatened the planet or humanity, Enkidu would become far stronger... Done by previous observations in a past era...

"Kiana... My time to destroy Humanity has come."

"Ah... You are still a chuuni... guh..." Kiana was now thinking of a 3some with a Sadist Mei, Chuuni Jyahnar, and Kiana.