Part 12: Da Dorms! And The First Lesson!!

Warning

Things you might expect in hi3, 

Like Kiana being gay

Theresa being smug

Bronya being Da Bronya

Mei Being a total housewife

Himeko Drinking

Clay Being Enkidu

And more!

Please Enjoy.

Narrator POV

After Enkidu's massacre, Kiana was able to complete the normal test in 5 minutes, and Mei was able to complete it in 8 Minutes, with a lot of struggle against the Chariot beasts in the third round...

"Kiana was totally reckless, but she was able to win with some difficulty and her technique was almost flawless... So that old man really taught her the Gun Kata, huh?" Said Theresa analyzing the report, with the last part being to herself..

"Bronya's strategy was nearly flawless, and despite her small body, she can really move like she was trained or something..." Said Theresa on Bronya's performance...

"Mei's technique with the Katana made up for her lack of combat experience, but she could also work out a little more... she was nearly out of breath with only the Zombies... So little for a Herrscher's host." Said Theresa, with again, the last part being to Herself.

"And Enkidu... that brat... didn't even get a single scratch despite being absolutely reckless towards the end... But why didn't it use those chain thingies that appeared on the Academy's CCTV footage when it fought that Pseudo Herrscher?..." Said Theresa, with the last part being to herself once more.

"So Himeko, What do ya think about your new students?" 

"*Sigh* I hope that they don't cause too much trouble... But at least I will be able to rest in my dorm and drink until I feel dead."

"So... about that... Due to a shortage on budget, Those four will live with you..."

"... I need a drink..."

...

And so, Enkidu, Bronya, and Mei cleaned the mess that was Himeko's dorm

That was the size of a rather large house, with two floors and many rooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and the rooms were already filled with furniture.

But it was filthy.

Littered with alcohol bottles, clothes, dust, food remains, packaging of many many bags of chips and fast food...