Part 15. Helloes and Goodbyes.

Warning

Clay. Gay. Tuna. Scolding. Mei. Housewife. Tomboy. Death. Suicide. Suffering. Chapter 9 And more! Including Enkidu using Siegfried's training! And possibly sadistic torture!

Narrator POV.

Enkidu was siting down in the principal's office, Teri was standing in her desk, crossing arms in assertion of dominance.

"So you beat up a student until they were unconscious..." Said Teri.

"Yes..." Said Enkidu.

"Mordred is in the infirmary right now, unconscious..." Said Teri.

"Yes..." Said Enkidu.

"And its your fault."  Said Teri.

"Well, it was a fair duel and-" 

"FIGHTING AGAINST YOU IS NOT FAIR FOR ANYONE!?! SHE IS JUST A KID?! AND YOU ENCOURAGE THAT BEHABIOUR... *sigh* Sorry for lashing out..."

"I'm not fired?"

"No, but I heard from Kiana that you are good at any language... is this true?" Said Teri with bad intentions...

"Ye-" Said Enkidu before being interrupted...

"You will be the new language teacher!"

"But I already have 5 periods assigned-"

"I also heard that you never get tired."

"Well, yes bu-"

"You also caused 4 Million Yen in damage to the battleship."

"But it was duri-"

"And you stole the white flower and used it against a student!" Said Teri... 

"That's just a replica." Said Enkidu.

"what?" Said Teri... Teri was confused.

Enkidu touched the ground... and from it rose the peak craftmanship of this era resembling the abyss white flower.

"Wait... THEN WHY DID YOU FIGHT WITHOUT A WEAPON IN THE SIMULATION!? Couldn't you just do that all of the time and beat em up faster!? You nearly caused Himeko to blackmail me to stop!? Dammit!" Said teri, remembering when Himeko said that if Enkidu got seriously harmed she would publish the CCTV of magical girl Teri Teriri in her office...

"I wanted to be fair against the simulation."

"WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT EVEN-"

"Do you want a flower?"

"Dammit. NO!"

"Do you want an apple?"

"No- Wait... it looks yummy..."

*Apple munching noises.*

"Dammit... do you have another one?"