Part 4: Kaslana

Narrator POV

While Enkidu was falling down to the river... they felt as if the world was moving in slow motion...

The rage they felt... it was filling up their whole being as they had seen the corpse of a wolf that cared for them... and pushed them away in a moment of danger...

And then they felt the freezing cold water of the river as the world seemed to move back at it's normal pace. Their body was light as they were dragged violently by the current...

But they still only felt the rage... the rage to kill that thing... to kill the honkai.

'I need to get out of the current... and kill that thing.'  They thought as they sunk their body to the bottom of the river, and kicked against the ground with a lot of strength making them fly upwards and land harshly on the ground.

And getting up from the snowy ground they looked upstream to the river... 'It should still be there...'  So they ran at a speed that no human could ever achieve... 'I'll kill that thing...'  And when they reached the spot... they saw what looked to be a horde of honkai beasts just roaming around... and the limp body of the lone silver haired wolf.

But... seeing that body stopped their rage... and they felt grief... and unknowingly tears came down from their eyes...

'I need to stay calm... and kill those things...'  They thought as they started to measure their options... as of now the beasts hadn't seen them, so they could run away... but to think that more could be killed... they had to stop them here.

And being hidden they started counting their numbers it reached to 34 Honkai beasts. 'I don't remember much about Honkai impact but... I think those are chariots, archangels and knights?... I suppose I can take them out... could I use Age of Babylon?... I haven't tried yet...' 

And now reaching out to the ground beneath the snow... closing their eyes they try to concentrate and feel the earth... and try to feel the presence of the honkai above it... it felt like a corroding and chaotic presence, and that feeling increasing it's intensity with the Knights and being the lowest with the chariots... so they concentrated further... and felt the earth beneath the creatures, and seemingly ordered it to strike them... 

And having heard a loud noise of the beasts that seemed to let out a screech at their death, they opened their eyes and came out from behind the bush they were hiding in...

They saw the whole area with the honkai beasts impaled by the earth that had formed into large rock spikes... it wasn't a horde of weapons or chains... but it still worked... and thinking of wanting to remove the spikes, they heard a loud thud as all of the beasts had fallen to the ground dead. And a purple liquid was staining the snow around their corpses.

But they  didn't care about any of those corpses as they turned towards the river... and saw the corpse of the wolf that was now dead...

The last time they were talking, together they had heard the definition of what the wolf thinks is love... and going by it... the wolf loved them... but it wasn't the love that a lover would give to the other but rather the love a mother would give to a child.

So walking up to the corpse... they hugged it as tears came from their eyes... and when tightening the hug they felt even more heartbroken as warm blood seeped from the wolf's mouth and the torso were she had been hit...

"Thank you..." They said to the corpse... they had died for them not knowing something like that probably wouldn't kill them...  so they picked up the corpse... and walked to the cave...