Part 8.6. The Herrscher of Thunder.

Warnings

Ugly stuff as you might expect from me and a Honkai Impact fanfic.

Narrator POV

Before we get to the fight... or conversation ... more like confrontation.

With the Current Pseudo Herrscher of Toxin...

Wee need to know what Kiana is doing!

"IF you are already dead... Get out of our way!" This was the voice of Kiana, With Mei being running behind... and Kiana who had been explained that this wasn't a mass attack of perverts trying to get Mei.

*BANG BANG* *Splat* *Hurt Zombie Noises*

Kiana had two revolver based guns, while Mei had a Shotgun...

Where Did these guns come from?

Kiana's locker of course.

Kiana being a proud Kaslana. Always had enough weapons to be considered a terrorist.

*BOOM*

A honkai beast that was too big to even be considered canonical had just broken through the building...

So what did Kiana do?

She and Mei used all of their American spirit, and shot before even talking...

Yet they were nervous when not a single shot had scratched the beast... this of course... being due to the nature of Honkai beasts of not being able to be harmed if it wasn't something extremely destructive, or Honkai based weapons.

"Our Guns  aren't even scratching that thing.." Said Mei with a worried face to Kiana who looked more annoyed...

"And this monster wont give up!, It's always after pretty girls like us!... what a perv.." Said Kiana annoyed that she couldn't have any time to rest with Mei.

"Target Locked." Said A monotone voice.

As a small figure of a loli jumped off the building diving head first...

"Project Bunny 19C." Said again the monotone loli, not even bothered by falling to what looked like death...

*BRBRRZTPP SWOOOSH*

A giant mech with two arms seemingly manifested in thin air... its manifestation displacing the air as it moved due to having materialized... yet the drill hair of this loli was intact... the robot looking more like a knight than a bunny.

The robot fell along with the loli... but Kiana and Mei recognized this loli.

"Bratnya!/ Bronya!" Yelled Mei and Kiana at the same time recognizing the loli.

*BOOOM!*

The impact of Project Bunny 19C had crushed the oversized honkai beast, leaving it... dead I suppose.

And with a perfect landing, in fact. The Bronya walked. Hairstyle remained intact.

"Mission Complete!"  Said the Homu Doll in the Bronya's arms, it was a small yellow bunny-like doll with shark-like teeth I suppose.

"Ah!, Right In the nick of time Bronya! Thank you!" Said a relieved Mei walking towards the Bronya... but Kiana got Jealous at Bronya's proximity with Mei, in fact.

"WHAT DA HELL!? YOU CAN'T JUST SHOW UP WITH THAT! THAT.. THAT MONSTER ROBOT!!" Exclaimed Kiana's squeaky voice.

If the Bronya could feel emotions... the Bronya would be offended I suppose, as no one is allowed to slander Project Bunny.