A man named Erik.

Consider this something like... An unofficial chapter? Maybe or something like that.

Warnings. Violence. Mongrel. Death. And more.

Erik POV.

Our Universe. August 24th 2022.

"So Erik... Can you please... live on?" As soon as Barry said this, I felt as if the world trembled, yet it was simply my heart... But I soon noticed the heart monitor that was a simple flat line...

I could have said the doctors lacked in diligence. Yet I know they are simply human... Simply... Mongrels. And I had promised him that I wouldn't call them Mongrels, yet why do so? I am simply stating the truth...

Yet the death of the only man in this world that was by my side despite most saying I act like a Tyrant... An Egoistical Tyrant...

I could have said that the months I spent here by his side where for nothing... But These are memories I will crave into my mind to mold into the stars of my past...

And So.

With a broken heart and a face full of pain. Barry was buried. And I knew that I couldn't simply accept death as he did...

But I would have to do something better to mold the world into a place full of peace.. peace governed by a single man.

...

My goal was on the presidential elections, Becoming the president of the United States would open a path towards my goal of dominating the world... And as long as I ruled, I knew that the world should have a time of peace...

...

6 years later.

Mongrels accepted the Name of Erik Stone. President of the United States under the Republican Party. They had accepted their best chance at survival as per human nature... The nature of mongrels that cling onto the brilliance that is about to come...

My name... Who I am. 

And so...

Humanity began a new Era... Yet no one knew it.

...

1 Month Later

The World... Turned Against me.

I had made harsh policies for Criminals.

Criminal Rates diminished by 99% in the united states... 

I desired to execute them, as their lives where not worth more than a Rat's.

But I gave mercy to those vermin, and let them stay in prisons without food or water, gave them time to starve to death.

People said this was nothing more than inhumane... People knew I was simply not like them, I was not a mongrel, I was divine.

I had made the economy rise, Striped the greedy pigs of what they did not need, gave those that deserved a chance to live, eliminated corrupt people that desired nothing but power, eliminated pedophiles, eliminated criminals that I judged that deserved nothing but death, I made this a land of prosperity... Yet People only saw what could happen to them. They didn't see homeless mongrels vanish. They ignored how medical care was affordable, they ignored how this was all done in a month where I almost died from overworking....

And so. People that had sworn loyalty to me. People that had said they would give their lives for mine.

They put a bullet in my head. And this was how I died.