Part 10: Enrollment

Warning

Probably spoilers for hi3, probably bad stuff, probably cliffhangers

You all know what to expect here.

NOTE

Cecilia Schariac in hi3, and Enkidu in Fgo. Share the same VA

Also, recommend to look on what ended the previous chapter.

He he Ho ho Ho ho

oi oi oi oi Oi oi

Narrator POV

'This is japan... Calling her Theresa was surely rude its her first name... do I apologize?... it will sound awkward now... but she is the principal...' Thought Enkidu, who was now awkwardly standing at the entrance of Theresa's office, along with Mei and Bronya to their right side... just now realizing Mei is taller than them...

But Theresa's expression remained unseen... only fierce eyes could be seen... due to the high table of course.

As her whole upper body was covered by the desk's fearsome height.

'What the heck!?! C-Cecilia!?' Thought Theresa in shock...

She used her hands to bring up her body...

'The heck!?!'  Theresa recognized this voice... of her late bestie, Cecilia...

'That's!!... not Cecilia...?' Thought a now saddened Theresa... as she slumped down on her chair... somehow disappointed at life and fate... .

"Oh well... Welcome to St Freya! My name is Theresa Apokalypse, the Principal... You three came here on a recommendation from Captain Murata's behalf... To become the best of the best Valkyries! So... First of all, could I talk with Miss Raiden first?... In private?" Said Theresa... She prioritized the Herrscher of Thunder... how racist-

Enkidu and Bronya just bowed to the principal silently... and yeeted out of there.

While Raiden Mei was becoming nervous... even if this sassy lost child claimed to be the principal... she did look superior...

...

Enkidu and Bronya were exchanging silent glances...

"Apple?"

Enkidu pulled out.. another apple from the previous three... they still had over 30 left, and had left about 20 at Kiana's room... she was still recovering from the incident in Nagazora.

The apple... who knows where it came from.

"Affirmative."

Da Bronya nodded, I suposse...

And she took the apple, muttered a small, Thank you, and munched.

They had done this exchange of apples hundreds of times in the battleship cargo bay, in fact.

...

"AhAHH!?!" Mei's screams were.. heard through the door...

Enkidu could sense the Oath of Judah... it felt similar to Shamash, Mei, Kiana, Yuna, and themselves...

Apparently, Mei was being bound by the Oath Of Judah as a threat...

...

Mei walked out of the door...

"Analysis on Mei, Subject appears disturbed... Proceeding Verbal proceedure.. Mei-Neesama, How did Subject Mei's Talk proceed?" Bronya said this in her usual monotone... she was worried? for Mei who looked disturbed.