Part 6.5

Warnings

Probably blood and sad stuff?... And probably rushed writing... and a lame chapter! ... Ehe!

Previously on Drago- My fanfic.

"Baby doll?..." Asked Siegfried to Kiana's silence... while Enkidu was remembering something about K-423... and the events with Herrscher of the void in the game... 

'Shoot' Thought Enkidu... as Kiana's expression was shifting from a child's... into one filled with rage... her visible blue eye... turning orange with cross shaped irises...

At this... Siegfried's heart dropped... but he knew what he had to do...

"RUN!"

Yelled Siegfried as he was about to reach out to grab Enkidu across the table... only to be launched to the unhinged door and out of the house by a small explosion...

________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator POV

*BOOM*

As the explosion launched Siegfried out of the house... his heart was feeling heavy... he didn't want to hurt Kiana... but he was instinctively able to land and roll in the snow... while his hands went under his coat to reach for the Shamash dual guns.

Meanwhile... Enkidu didn't even feel hurt at the impact of the explosion... they had probably gone through worse when not being able to handle their own strength...

'Whyy...' Thought Enkidu as they hadn't payed much attention to the lore in the game in their past life... but it was nice to have a relatively fun and peaceful life... fun and peace that had been taken away tree times now...

But being under rubble... of what probably was the kitchen... they simply stood up and saw the worst damage... the pancakes were on the floor... along with the eggs and bacon... and mixed in with pieces of wood that was probably the table... and some bits of stone and dust with kitchen instruments... and the milk was spilled.

Truly a tragedy was this day.

But focusing the attention to the elephant of the room...

Currently the Herrscher consciousness inside Kiana had awoken... and Siegfried was only dodging and shooting void lances that were being sent at him... his face looked like he wanted to cry... he didn't want to hurt Kiana... yet the Herrscher only had a blank expression that was filled with rage while cold eyes gazed at Siegfried... this combat was taking place outside... with half of the house blown up... it was still outside by technicality.

'What can I do...' Thought Enkidu as right now everything seemed silent... yet it was filled with the sound of countless shots and lances clashing... and the same as Siegfried... they didn't want to hurt young Kiana by accident...

And seeing how a void lance had impaled the snow and stopped at the ground... it gave them an idea.

Running outside they started to focus on the earth... and made it encase Ki-... The Herrscher of the void... And as they did this... sensing carefully were the body was... they encased it while being careful not to crush the girl inside... and doing this... massive stone pillars erupted to the ground shattering void lances that came at them with speed alone... and encased the Herrscher.

"Huh?..." Confused noises came out of Siegfried... as he saw what happened... but then saw the small and mysterious kid that always brought more questions than answers that was placing their small hands on the ground while looking up at the floating sphere... which was being chipped away from the inside.