Part 13: The Deal and the actual welcome to ST.Freya!

Things you might expect in hi3.

Like, Otto being a manipulative shitbag

Void archives being void archives

Amber being amber

Dudu being Dudu

Rita being a maid.

Clay being Enkidu

Kiana being a gay tuna

The author loving cliffhangers

and more!

And the author spamming pics of people who look enkidu enough!

Previously on dragon ball z-

"So now tell me... Are you Enkidu? And A survivor of the Previous Era of Humanity?" Said Otto as his eyes glinted with expectation...

Narrator POV

"Excuse me, Overseer, what is the previous era? And Yes, My name is Enkidu, but I think you are confusing me with someone else..." Said Enkidu to Otto's Question... Enkidu was not keeping up with whatever Otto was saying...

"Interesting... Well, The previous era of humanity is a civilization before us with greater technological advancements, we can assume things such as divine keys actually came from them, as such technology is even beyond our comprehension... And I have one myself."  Said Otto as in his hand appeared a golden cube... Enkidu could sense that the cube was much much much more complex than being a simple golden cube.

 Enkidu could sense that the cube was much much much more complex than being a simple golden cube

"This is the Void Archives, the first Divine Key from the previous era... It was passed on to me by my ancestors and it is said only the wisest can unlock it... but this is not true, but rather anyone who possesses basic knowledge of how the world works." Said Otto, while Enkidu could sense that Rita was outside this room... And could feel that this Otto was a Solidium avatar...

"But... Why are you telling me all of this?" Asked Enkidu... They didn't feel in danger, but could know that Otto was certainly dangerous.

"You see, I know that based on your story, you awoke in Siberia in the body of a child, you traveled the world with Kiana Kaslana for a few years until you stumbled upon the third Herrscher's awakening... What I am saying, is that there is a chance for you to know why in the Epics Of Gilgamesh, there is a person named Enkidu, With green long hair, and always wearing a robe, a beautiful face, and the strength of a fierce monster, yet a kind soul... You can know if you are this person." Said Otto...

'So.. I am more like Kingu?... If there was another Enkidu in the previous era... then it means Gilgamesh Existed... but... did Erik share the same fate as I?...'

"Lord Overseer, I am happy with being who I am, And I do not need to know if I have existed before... But I thank you for your offe-"

"Do you not want to know about Gilgamesh? Said to be the king of heroes? And possibly your one and only friend?" Said Otto...