CHAPTER 64

Demon Cervates Point of view

*His side*

KABANATA 64

I've been so bad that I can't count the list of people I've killed,I don't know why I couldn't control my anger.

I was easily consumed by anger so in those days I was known as the ferocious lion, or should I say the demon that everyone fears.

I was currently watching nathania while she was sleeping , I smiled and lightly kissed her lips.I still feel guilty.

She always said that what I did was okay with her, but I kept blaming myself.

Nakokonsencya parin talaga ako.

That night I went to the bar, I was losing my mind, that night we just finished a fight with stevan's group, he almost killed my men's because they were sloppy. They didn't kill that b*stard stevan!

Mga t*nga ang mga tauhan ko.I tried to chase stevan but I hate my self because I didn't catch up with stevan, that beast really escaped me again f*vk!

" Mga wala kayong kwenta! " I shouted angrily, it seems like a demon has joined my whole being.

Pure anger is eating into my whole system.Naginit ang ulo ko, nanginginig iyong katawan ko sa galit.

All of my men's were almost peeing out of sheer fear. " Ang dapat sa inyo pinap*tay, f*cking assh*le! " I pointed my gun at them and I was about to shoot it when luke suddenly grabbed the gun. Luke is my friend.

" Nasisiraan kana ba? You will really want to kill your all men's? instead of killing them you should multiply them more because then we will be exhausted to kill stevan's group " Out of annoyance I broke the expensive vases.

" You all get out of my presence, Leavee!!" I shouted angrily and because of that my men's were afraid to leave in front of me.

My family is an added problem here and I can't control myself, I feel like I want to k*ll!

" Relax dude! " He grabbed my shoulder but I pulled it away angrily. " Don't f*cking touch me b*stard! " I looked at him dangerously. He slightly raised his hand as if he was giving up.

" Relax masyado naman mainit ang ulo mo, If you want, let's go to the bar, we haven't been there in a while.

"I tried to calm down before I went out. Luke was right, we haven't been to the bar in a long time.

" It's good that you agreed to come to the bar, it's been a long time and I haven't experienced heaven! " He laughed.

I was only serious until we got inside the bar. "I'm sure there will be many virgins to victimize me tonight" He whispered.

Pati mga tauhan ko ay sumama narin and that time I'm not in the mood.Masayang lumapit samin ang head manager ng bar when she saw me.

I raised my eyes but immediately I stopped when I saw a woman. I don't know but I felt something different when I saw the woman.She's beautiful.Oo hindi kopa nakikita ang kabuuan ng mukha niya but I'm sure na maganda siya.

" Wow who's that girl? " Marahil ay napansin din ito ni luke, hindi maipagkakaila na lahat ng atensyon ng mga lalaki sa loob ng bar ay naka focus sa kaniya.

Palihim na napangisi ako.I couldn't see her face because her hair was covering it. I felt luke tap my arm. " Nakatingin ka parin pala sa kaniya " Hindi ko siya pinansin at tumingin parin sa babae.

I was waiting for her to face me, so when she automatically faced me, her eyes looked in my direction.Ang maliit na ngisi ay gumuhit sa labi ko.Nakita ko ang takot niyang mukha bago nag-iwas ng tingin sa akin.