CHAPTER 65(FINAL CHAPTER)

DEMON'S POINT OF VIEW

                    ♡︎THE FINAL CHAPTER♡︎

TODAY the King and Queen are getting married again. This is the day that Nathania and I will continue to be happy. Ngayon ipinagdiwang ang kasal and yes I'm very happy, this is my Special day with my wife as a married couple.

I'm here now standing waiting for the girl I love. Luke patted my arm and smiled at me.

"Hindi ka makapaghintay no? " I grinned and looked at him coldly.

" Heto naman ikakasal na nga mananakot pa.This is your wedding day so be happy and above all avoid your dangerous gaze! "

I just ignored what he said and looked again at the big door of the church. Slowly the  door of church opened and I felt like I was going to cry for joy when I saw the angel in my life.

" Relax Bro! " My brother said then he smiled at me.Nakikita ko sa mga mata ang saya thanks god at naging masaya siya samin ni Nathania.

" I'm happy for you Master D! " Ngiting bulong ni Ken sakin.All my man's are here, I thank them because until now they have stayed by my side.Kahit minsan napagmamalupitan ko sila nanatili parin sila upang maging leader nila.

A lot of people attended Nathania and I's wedding today. My business partners, my friends are also here.Dad's and brother David's business partners also showed up.

I looked at Nathania while my dad was by her side, while walking we both stared at each other.

🎶So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight🎶

The music has been playing for a while.Patuloy siya sa paglalakad habang ang mga tao ay kinukunan siya ng Video.That's my queen.

🎶What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word🎶

This woman changed my chaotic world. She changed me, everything became okay because of this woman.

🎶So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

You look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah

🎶Na na na na🎶

Until the music ended then she was close to where I was standing. I took a deep breath and that's when I felt my tears fall. Dad patted my arm and I smiled and wiped my tears from my eyes.

Iba iyong saya kumpara sa kasal namin noon.Sa bagay paano sasaya ang kasal namin noon eh napilitan nga si Nathania.But this day, her love for me is pure and we both love each other.

She is like an angel in my eyes, she is a very beautiful woman. She smiled at me and I know her eyes were wet with tears, she smiled then dad gave me her hand. I kissed her hand and whispered the words. ..

"I love you"

"I love you too!" She replied.

" Sus umiiyak ang demonyo! "

Bahagyang natawa si Nathania ng sambitin iyon ni Luke.

" Do you want me to k*ll you here huh? "Nagbabantang sambit ko. " Ako na ang bahalang pat*yin siya master D! " Sambit ni Ken kaya sumama ang tingin ni Luke sa kaniya.Puro kaluk*han!