TROUBLE

"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴜs ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ
ᴡᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ 'ᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ
ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs"

- 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑑

"𝑆𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝐴𝑧𝑎𝑧𝑒𝑙" "𝐼𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒

"𝐼𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒..."

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

"Azazel's attacks go as far south as the Meatpacking Distract, then the trail runs cold".
Clary and Jace listened to Alec while they all gathered around the holo table in hopes of finding the demon that took Isabelle.

"With his ability to dematerialise, he could be anywhere", Jace pointed out when a familiar face walked in.
"Maybe we can help".
"Izzy! We've been so worried about you. Where have you been?". Clary hugged her friend in relief while the blonde man who had accompanied Izzy, positioned himself next to her at the table.

"This is Sebastian Verlac, from the London Institute. When the demon came after me, he saved my life". Her brother's sceptical gaze didn't escape Izzy as she gestured towards the blonde Shadowhunter.
"Oh, I simply lent a hand", he added modestly in the thickest British accent.
"Thanks for saving my sister. I'm Alec".
"Hey, yeah thank you. I'm Jace". The two men shook hands with Sebastian.
At the mention of his name, Sebastian's eyes widened in surprise. "The great warrior in the flesh. Your reputation precedes you." He then turned to greet the last person.
"As does yours. You must be Clary, Valentine's daughter."
"Yeah. Don't hold it against me", she chuckled softly.
"Well we don't chose our parents", Sebastian retorted smoothly, when suddenly their attention was drawn towards a frustrated voice resonating through the institute.