BLACK SEA

"ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ sᴇᴀ sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ,
ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ғᴀʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ.
ʏᴏᴜ sɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʏ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏʙᴇʏ
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ sᴇᴀ?"

- 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑎 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑒

She had nothing but questions and no idea where to start — what to say

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

The sudden sensation of cold dampness penetrated her skin, soaking her clothes with heavy water, pulling her deeper down. One moment she'd been standing on solid grounds cursing her friends, the next she was drowning in what could only be Lake Lyn. Of all the spots, Clary's portal transports her right into a pool of water...
Amelia squinted multiple times before she could open her eyes, taking in her surroundings and a generous breath of air.

As assumed, she'd landed in Lake Lyn and unfortunately not very close to any brink. She took another deep breath before swimming to a direction that seemed the closest to land. Though she wasn't a bad swimmer, the water-soaked leather and slight flux increased her effort and time. So much that by the time the woman could see something different than ocean blue waves, she sighed in relief and with one last ounces of strength, heaved herself onto solid ground. For a minute, she simply lay there, heavily panting, soaking wet and utterly defenseless.

After a time —  which she considered was bordering dramatic — she pulled herself together to find her friends. That at least, was the best she could come up with during her recovery time. The lack of heaviness on her thigh had told her already that she'd gone through the portal without any weapons, leaving only her stele which might have been a powerful weapon for Clary but for Amelia... she could always throw the heavy pen at attackers but ultimately it would be smarter to avoid running into a massacre. Which was ironic in a way, considering she was not only looking for everyone's favourite pair of angel-blooded but also Valentine.