DOWN

"ɪ'ᴍ sᴜғғᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇs ᴏғ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ
ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ
ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sʟɪᴘ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ"

- 𝑆𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑛, 𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎

"𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑝"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

She was just about to make fun of how it was a miracle Jace was up before Izzy, when said person joined them; but she wasn't alone. Amelia didn't know when it had been decided that Sebastian would stay but apparently someone had — at some time — made the decision that — for some reason — he would because he was still here... eating pancakes with them. 

So the Blackthorn woman did her best to ignore the bitter taste in her mouth that now mixed with the sugary food. Even pancakes couldn't sweeten the fact that now she had to endure him for much longer than expected. 

"Look who's up already", Izzy teased Jace. Apparently Amelia wasn't the only one who had noticed the irregularity. 

"It's pancake day", he stated as if that was all the explanation needed. 

"Morning", Sebastian greeted the group though Amelia could swear that his gaze lingered on her a little longer. To avoid any more impoliteness, she joined in on the mumbled greetings. 

Their breakfast went civilized for the most part except for a discussion on wether Jace had to share his bacon with Izzy because they were practically siblings and wether Amelia had made a bad deal swapping one of her pancakes for all of Alec's strawberries.