𝟎𝟎𝟏

═════════════════════════

Little Niwa. . . ˊ

═════════════════════════

        "GAIA...?" The principal of the prestigious heroic school U.A. Academy, Nezu, repeated in curiosity. "In my whole life of living, I only have heard of the quirk like 'Earth' or 'Plant', but never the name Gaia." The combination of a mouse, bear, and dog hummed and looked up at the detective who stood in front of him. "A quirk like that exists?" 

"Apparently so." Tsukauchi, one of the higher-positioned detectives in the police nodded. He read one of the papers given by his co-workers. "There are reports in Hokkaido saying that there is a teen there who was using her quirk to threaten the people of her village."

The number one hero of Japan, now in his true emaciated form, All Might inquired in worry, "How old is she?"

"She is... fifteen years as of now." 

One of the heroes who were called in the meeting, Eraserhead, or real name, Aizawa Shota, scoffed at that. "She's probably in her rebellious phase. People nowadays are too sensitive and they like to exaggerate too much." He sighed and read one of the papers given to him. "And aren't these obviously made up? The people's complaints are the same, as if they're ganging up on her." 

"All the more reason why we have to go there personally, Eraserhead." Everyone turned to the strict tone in Nighteye's voice. All Might flinched and avoided his former sidekick's glare awkwardly. "I came here, saying that a new kind of quirk was discovered, and I would like to commit to my job of investigating where that child resides currently." 

Aizawa sighed deflatingly. 

"Fine, I'll come with you."

 ———————————

        "THEY SAID..." (Y/N) patted the cow's head and looked back at one of the elders. "...that they want to help, but in exchange you have to give this big one over here some wheat, Fuyu-san." The old man huffed and looked away while mumbling a quiet 'sure' under his lips. The (H/C)-haired girl snickered and hugged the cow. "He said you can help!" 

The cow mooed and snuggled to Gaia user. This gesture alone made (Y/N) glow. T-That's so cute! She thought and squealed. "Oh my god, you're such a cutie! Let me keep you after you help Fuyu-san! Please, please, please, plea—" Said Fuyu groaned and softly chopped the top of her head.

"—Little Niwa, shut up and just let the cow breathe for a second." 

"Oops, sorry, hehehe."

Fuyu's eyes softened at the apology. Though she was ostracized by a lot of people, there were a few who knew of her true nature. Although she was naturally confident in herself and a little boisterous at times, she's very understanding of others. He sighed and ruffled her hair. "It's fine."