𝟎𝟑𝟐

═════════════════════════

' Why are you here? You shouldn't be here! '

═════════════════════════

"GAH!" (Y/N) GROANED IN PAIN AS SHE WAS THROWN across the training room. Legs shaking, she tried standing up as she wiped the sweat cascading her forehead. (E/C) orbs gazed at Endeavor who only stood before her with arms crossed. "Endeavor-san, you absolute madman... how can I afford to win against you if I don't use my quirk?"

Endeavor ignored her insult and glared at her. "You are weak without your quirk because ever since you have arrived here, it has been your salvation. Your only ally." His stern, cyan eyes making goosebumps crawl into the Gaia user's spine. "That is why I am training you to learn how to fight without your quirk. Surprisingly, in spite of how physically weak you are, you have high pain tolerance and still listen to me." Endeavor smirked, the flames around him growing stronger. "You hate me, don't you?"

(Y/N) panted and shrugged. "What the hell...?" She frowned. "Hate is a strong word. You simply... irritate me, Endeavor-san." She opened her palm beneath the ground as a baton formed on her hand. She swiftly rushed towards the pro hero, jumping and spinning to try and hit his head. To no avail, her attack didn't work and she was simply slammed on the ground. "Gh...!" She winced in pain.

Todoroki had enough. He didn't want to stay and watch anymore despite (Y/N) telling him numerous times that she was fine. He couldn't let this slide anymore. "You bastard, you're...!"

"Shoto." His friend's gentle yet resolved tone made said male gulp hardly. He snapped his head at her direction, eyes softening at the smile on her face. "Don't worry. He's doing this for my own good."

"How is it? Do you feel your life force draining when you control the ground?" Endeavor asked. Though the two teens couldn't believe it, was it concern... that was trailing in his tone? Or was it their imagination? Endeavor was clearly not the type of person to show worry for someone other than himself.

(Y/N) coughed out blood and sat on the ground with hands on her head. "Unexpectedly... it doesn't." She grimaced as she felt hammers and needles mulling over her brain. "It's just... my head hurts so much..." She gripped her locks tighter. "I... can bear the pain, but... I think... I feel like... I'm going to... cry..." She shut her eyes tightly. "This may be audacious of me... but can I take a bre—"

"Go on. Shoto, help her to the infirmary."

The two were flabbergasted at how he didn't hesitate to agree. The young Todoroki blinked before nodding. He laced his hands on (Y/N)'s back and legs and carefully cradled her in his arms. His heart sank when he saw tears welling up in the corner of her eyes. "Don't cry, please. Your head will hurt more."