𝟎𝟐𝟑

═════════════════════════

' I want to puke so bad! '

═════════════════════════

"(Y/N)? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" MIRAI ASKED as he glanced at his adoptive daughter who was putting on her shoes even though today was a day-off to their training.

"I'll be buying groceries! We don't have any left!"

"How?! I thought you just bought some days ago!"

"Well, Togata-san, Hadou-san and Amajiki-san always eat at our home after training, don't they?"

"Alright, good point." Mirai paused typing on his laptop and worriedly gazed at her. "Are you sure you don't need me to come?"

(Y/N) laughed. "Mirai-san is protective, but you're getting too protective these days, huh?" She gave her guardian a thumbs-up, grinning. "I'll be fine, don't worry!"

It's your fault that you attract a lot of people and do spontaneous things! Mirai thought as a reply, but decided not to say it despite his stern and straightforward personality. And after what happened on the first day of training, even in the one week that the five of them have been training... He has seen the three third years getting awfully attached to his daughter.

Mirai's glad that (Y/N) is meeting and getting close to a lot of people, but... he recalls how (Y/N) pecked the back of Tamaki's hand and didn't even remember it. After that, Tamaki has been smiling a lot towards (Y/N), of course that is a good thing, but he has been getting affectionate and blunt with his words, too! For example, when they were on break, he remembered Tamaki saying how mesmerizing she is when she's using her quirk. He agrees, but Tamaki shouldn't have said that with such an affectionate gaze that might make his daughter misunderstand his intentions!

Well, he's glad that even though (Y/N) is perceptive, she's stupidly and irritatingly dense when it comes to the feelings of people towards herself, so she doesn't mind these compliments and returns it tenfold. What he doesn't like is Tamaki relishing those praises and being more assertive. He's happy that Tamaki is getting out of his shell, but he doesn't appreciate it when Tamaki is making 'moves' on his daughter.

Next is Nejire. Having a girl friend for (Y/N) is super great, but sometimes Mirai regrets it. For instance, Nejire has been kissing his daughter on the cheek. A lot. He has ascertained that this is a thing that girls do a lot, and he's happy that they're both getting along, but... Nejire has a gaze similar to a woman who has just fallen in love with someone. Whenever training ends or whenever they have breaks, Nejire immediately rushes to his daughter and hugs her the entire time, while also praising and commenting about her a lot.