𝟎𝟎𝟒

═════════════════════════

' Niwa didn't sign up for this. '

═════════════════════════

        THE ENDS OF (F/N)'S LIPS CURVED UP THE SLIGHTEST as he fixed his posture to look at the three strangers in front of him. "What is there to talk about my daughter, gentlemen?" 

Why do I feel this sort of... eerie intimidation even though they're normal citizens? Aizawa thought to himself, his body unknowingly shifting at the gazes directed to the three of them. 

"I will be direct," Tsukauchi's voice grounded the two nervous heroes by his sides. "We have heard of your daughter's quirk and her immense control over it. We would like her to attend U.A. in order to monitor her abilities and teach her the potentials of her quirk." 

Nighteye decided to speak. "As a witness of her powers, I will take full responsibility in recommending her so that she won't have a hard time passing and entering the academy." 

Academy...? (F/N), (M/N) and (Y/N) simultaneously thought and shared puzzled glances. 

"Does that mean that U.A. is a school?" (M/N) asked, her cautious countenance disappearing in an instant. Tsukauchi, Aizawa and Nighteye stared at her in absolute shock. Their jaws almost dropping at what her husband and daughter said next. 

(F/N) added, "If it is an academy, then where is this U.A. located?" 

"Academies are fancy, so they're probably in the urban side!" (Y/N) guessed enthusiastically. 

Just where in the world were these people living in?

As far as they knew, even people from the countryside knew them and U.A. itself. Heck, some townspeople from earlier asked if Aizawa was going to continue teaching in U.A., even if it isn't publicly stated that he was a known teacher there. People asked for Nighteye's autograph in which he politely declined.

"U.A.... is located in Musutafu and considered as one of the most prestigious schools because it boasts the best heroics in the country," Tsukauchi answered their question. 

"Boasts the best heroics...? I'm not interested in being a hero though," (Y/N) directly stated. 

That stunned the three. With her skills and the way she saved her village earlier, they were thoroughly convinced that she was aiming to be a hero. 

(Y/N) chewed on the apple she took from the kitchen. "Don't get me wrong, it's a great profession, heroes are cool, but I'm not really interested in them and... I absolutely do not want to be like them." That sure took a hard blow to the two pro heroes sitting with them and listening to her.