𝟎𝟏𝟔

═════════════════════════

' Fuck. I was prepared, but holy shit. '

═════════════════════════

TEN MINUTES BEFORE 1PM TICKED ON THE CLOCK, U.A.'s bells rang a melodic 'ding, dong, ding', but to (Y/N) who was feeling anxious since yesterday, it felt like doom impending on her. She breathed out shakily, trying her best to hide the apprehension she was sensing since she woke up first day in the morning.

(Y/N) wasn't exactly the best in concealing her emotions because she's the type to openly express and say them. Not to mention, she's an open book. She knows it's bad to suppress it which is why she tries her best every single time to express them, of course, in a healthy way. She think that the feelings she and others have are absolutely valid, so she understands, checks, and looks after it meticulously.

Aizawa stood in the front of the classroom, for once, not in his caterpillar-like sleeping bag. "Now for today's basic hero training, this time, All Might, myself and one other will supervise."

Three teachers? Maybe it's a special class. The girl wondered.

Sero raised his hand. "Um, what are we doing exactly?!"

"Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods." Like what All Might had done in their first heroism class, Aizawa took out a flash card in a way that was so uncharacteristically him. It made the Gaia user stifle her laughter from the back of the class. "We're doing rescue training!"

"Rescue, huh... It sounds like another rough day."

"Right!"

"Come on, this is what a hero's all about! I'm pumped!"

"I'll be right at home in flood, kero."

Aizawa glared at them. "Hey, I'm not done yet." He breathed out, the glare on his face disappearing almost immediately. He pressed the remote that All Might used for their costumes. "It's up to each of you whether or not you wear your costumes as some of them are ill-suited to this sort of activity. This training site is a bit remote so we'll be going by bus."

(Y/N) exhaled, hands trembling from under the table.

"That's all. Get ready."

———————————

"DARN! IT WAS THIS TYPE OF BUS!" Iida frustratingly yelled out, earning sheepish smiles from his classmates and a pat on the back from his seatmate, (Y/N). She mumbled a quiet 'don't mind' since she felt bad for Iida who told the entire class to line up according to their ID number when in actuality, the bus wasn't the two seats per line type.