𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

═════════════════════════

DEAR MA AND PA,

This is (Y/N)! Just in case you don't recognize me, hehehe. How are you guys doing? Are you eating well? Are you taking care of yourselves properly? Well, I hope you are! Because if you aren't, I am definitely going back home to make the most delicious food that you guys can eat everyday.

Well, I definitely can't do that because that's just being impulsive and I know you guys don't like it when I do things out of nowhere. If I go back home, I'll make sure to inform Sasaki-san and inform you guys, so don't worry!

By the way, Ma, Pa, school is going great! I've learned a lot of things and made a lot of friends! I hope they do consider me as a friend since I'm so... loud most of the time.

I'm actually sooo surprised. They weren't scared at me, Ma! Pa! They said that my quirk is amazing and they were treating me like how you guys would treat me! I'm so grateful for them! I'll definitely do my best not to be a burden to them and I'll make sure that trouble stays out of their way. Of course, my own, too.

Pa, I hope you don't mind, but I have another father now! Sasaki-san is the best (alongside you and Ma without question). I've never met someone as... mindful as him, you know? He's so considerate and I think he genuinely enjoys taking care of me! I know I'm a hassle most of the time, so I'm grateful that he can handle me without being annoyed or irritated at me.

I think I also earned two uncles! Aizawa-sensei and All Might-san! Aizawa-sensei is super stingy, but he's a softy hiding under that façade. He takes great care of all of us in his class. And...

I've just heard of this when I came to the city, but... the All Might-san I've mentioned is the number one hero in the nation! I didn't know that heroes had rankings, did you guys know about that? Probably! Since you guys know almost everything.

Oh, and I also discovered things with my quirk! I found out that I am quite good in supporting others in battle. Don't worry! It's not an actual battle, but just training that we had.

Anyways, you guys know that I can create leaves and herbs, right? I just learned that I could create leaves out of a combination of herbs! I could only do that before with seeds, but I didn't know that I can do it with leaves as well. I was able to stick the leaves on people to boost their abilities. And! I took such a short time in learning it! I must be a genius!

Just kidding. That's impossible. I am the most normal human being that you can have in your life and I'm just the same as you guys: ordinary. So please don't ever call me a genius or any sort of extraordinary stuff because if you do, I will cry, huhuhu.

Well... I think that's it with my life update? Is that what you call it? Hopefully, I can hear from you guys, too! I'll save up some money so I can buy a phone and call you guys on the town telephone over there. Also, please say hi to Hachi-san and Fuyu-san for me! I hope they're doing well, too!

Thank you for reading this, Ma, Pa! Please take care always and stay safe and healthy at all costs!

I miss you.

I love you, always.

(Y/N) [Little Niwa].

═════════════════════════