𝟎𝟎𝟗

═════════════════════════

' A test on the first day? Oh god. '

═════════════════════════

        (Y/N) WAS VISIBLY CRINGING BY HER CLASSMATES' SIDES, she looked away when Aizawa's scrutinizing gaze landed on her. Yep, I shouldn't do that next time, she told herself mentally before eventually glancing at the broccoli-haired male she had seen from earlier. Without hesitation, she approached him and tapped his shoulder. 

Poor boy flinched and yelped at the sudden contact. He shook, but relaxed a little after seeing a carefree (E/C) gaze that he realized that wouldn't judge anyone without reason. "...Yes?" 

(Y/N) looked around and whispered, "Are you All Might-san's son or something?" 

Midoriya froze and panicked. "W-W-What do you mean..." 

"Ah, it's because you guys have the same energy around you," (Y/N) directly answered and smiled. "Don't worry, you don't need to answer if you aren't comfy with it. It's just I met with All Might-san personally and thought that his energy is unmatched. So, to think I would meet someone with the same so soon is cool," she said. 

Suddenly, the latter remembered what his teacher told him. 

"Young Midoriya..." Said male flinched at his sulking mentor. He was about to ask what was wrong, but he was beat by Toshinori continuing, "I was scolded badly by a child your age. She was absolutely right, however I have never met someone so honest and rational. Ha... teens these days... They're the ones reprimanding adults instead of the other way around." 

All Might smiled. 

"But, I'm glad that a person like her exists. Maybe, someone else other than me can ground you and look after you without even you two knowing it." 

Is she... Midoriya trailed off and inquired quietly, "Are you Niwaki-san?" 

"Yep, that's me. For sure All Might-san told you about me." Blue lines appeared on the girl's face. "I mean... I scolded the guy a bunch without knowing that he was the number one hero or that sort." (Y/N) crossed her arms and pouted. "Still, I kind of have a gist on how your power works, so if you plan on harming yourself in the process, I'm hitting you immediately." 

Midoriya flinched, but relaxed at the concern on her eyes. Ah... He smiled sheepishly. "Thank you, Niwaki-san!" He placed a hand on his chest, introducing himself, "I'm his student, Midoriya."

(Y/N) pinched the bridge of her nose at the sudden smile directed towards her. Is Togata-san smiling at me or something? She didn't expect that. That was a premeditated attack. She shook her head and smiled at her classmate. "I see, goodluck then."