𝟎𝟑𝟑

═════════════════════════

' I will show you... ˊ

═════════════════════════

"ARE THERE ANY MORE INJURIES THAT I SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF?" (Y/N) inquired firmly to the frightened civilians in front of her. The fire behind her was scorching hot, probably Endeavor's doing. She did her best to save the civilians who were hurt in the process and took them away to a far distance where they wouldn't feel or see the things that have hurt them.

She was able to heal most of them, but she got lots of civilians with her and she didn't know how long she can hold on. However, she will do her best. She can still help, so she will help. She'll just leave some energy when she gets back to her friends whom she assumed, were currently in a fight with the Hero Killer.

Will she make it in time though? Will she pass out before she can even help her friends? Or will she get to do her job here and successfully help them? Everything was so dizzying and confusing. She didn't know what to prioritize. She didn't know what to do.

She's even thinking of Iida's brother in the process. She's thinking how her life was draining faster than she initially predicted. She's thinking that she's not going to make it. She was overthinking every single little thing that it's making her hesitate and unfocused. She truly didn't like this side of hers.

What broke out of her thoughts is a man weakly trailing off in response from the side, "I... I can't move my leg... My husband has been unconscious because... he protected me from a debris." He was holding his partner's hand and crying in both worry and despair. "Will he be alright...?"

(Y/N) pursed her lips. Despite all the turmoil rushing inside her, she smiling reassuringly and held the man's hands. "You don't have to worry. Of course, he will! Everyone will be alright!" She grinned. The sparkling, pretty green glow on her palms causing the man to widen his eyes in awe. "That's what I'm here for!"

As if nothing happened to them at all, the area around them shone brightly. The visible wounds and bruises on the civilians' bodies disappearing and fading slowly. The civilians looked at their selves in astonishment before gazing in shock at the teen in front of them. They were about to ask what happened, but they gasped when the girl held her head, a wince on her expression.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) breathed shakily. That... took a lot out of me.

Noticing how worn out her features were, one of the civilians asked, "Oh no, are you alright, young lady?"

(Y/N) immediately put on a tough front. She didn't want to worry the people she was supposed to be helping. She smiled, patting the latter's shoulder. "Yes, thank you for asking."