𝟎𝟎𝟓

═════════════════════════

' A new change for Little Niwa. '

═════════════════════════

        (F/N) AND (M/N) TIGHTLY EMBRACED THEIR DAUGHTER, afraid that if they let her go, she would go to some faraway place. That was true itself, because... she truly was separating from them. They didn't know how long she was going to be in Tokyo, so they were scared. What if she didn't come back? What if she got hurt where their eyes couldn't reach? What if... she forgot them

But, the moment (Y/N) gripped on their shirts, all their doubtful thoughts about her vanished. Because they knew that she wasn't that type of person. Their hearts ached and they felt themselves crying harder when they heard her brokenly sob on their shoulders since they knew... that she wasn't the type to cry openly—especially in front of them. 

This girl... was the same person who had an omnipotent quirk. This was the same person who saved the entire village. The same person who carried so much in her shoulders yet didn't show it in front of them. 

This person was their daughter. 

And it was natural for them to support her in everything she does.  

They had to let her go for her to move forward. 

They had to let her go for her to be stronger, so that she won't hurt herself. 

They had to let her go because... they know that she will come back for them. 

"Have a safe trip, sweetie. Make sure to eat meals on time, brush your teeth three times a day and drink lots of water. Don't ever forget to take care of yourself, too. Always do things on your own pace, so that you won't get too stressed and overworked, alright?"

(Y/N) vigorously nodded and sobbed louder after hearing her mother's voice. She knew that she was going to be embarrassed later for crying like this, but for now, she didn't care. Ma... (M/N), the one who shaped her to be who she is right now. Her mother who doesn't hesitate to scold and teach her. One of the most significant figures in her existence.

"Make sure to write us some letters, too! I'll send you some allowance, so we can get you a phone as Tsukauchi-kun and Sasaki-kun advised us. We'll also buy ones for ourselves so we can communicate easier!" 

(Y/N) nodded once more and shut her eyes tightly. She gripped on her father's back, surely wrinkling his clothes. Pa... Always so kind, always telling her what is right and wrong and always guiding her to the right direction... she truly is lucky to have (F/N) as her father. 

She loved her parents, because she knows... that they love her unconditionally. And, the things that they have done for her is something that she will never forget for the rest of her life. During her darkest times, they were there.