𝟎𝟐𝟓

═════════════════════════

' Ma, Pa and Mirai-san are watching... '

═════════════════════════

(Y/N) PANTED HEAVILY WITH HANDS ON HER KNEES TO CATCH HER BREATH, her gaze directed at Midoriya who was tearing up at the fact that he got first place. She chuckled, walking over him and patting his shoulder. Hehe, only now that I have realized how much of a crybaby this guy is, so precious though! She said, genuinely happy, "You did well, Midoriya-san!"

Midoriya turned to her, held her hands and shook her gently. "Niwaki-san...! Thank you, thank you, thank you...!"

A sweat dropped on the Gaia user's forehead. "You're exaggerating..."

"But, if you didn't help me, I wouldn't have even placed first...!"

"Oh shush, I didn't do anything." (Y/N) made guns with her fingers as she playfully smiled. "You're the one who made those actions and the one who made it happen, I simply tinkered a little bit of your process."

Midoriya sniffled. He still can't get over the fact that he placed first in the obstacle course. He didn't know that it was possible for someone like him. Why does this person always... He gazed at (Y/N) who caught his look and sheepishly smiled while reaching out to his eyes to wipe his flowing tears.

"Deku-kun! (Y/N)-chan!" The two turned at the familiar voice, lighting up to see Uraraka cutely toddling towards their direction. Although she looked exhausted, the brunette approached them. "That was awesome...!"

Iida muttered at the side, "To lose a race of all things, with my quirk...! It's clear that I still have progress to make...!" (Y/N) patted his navy-blue haired teen's back with an exasperated smile. She truly knows what he was feeling. After all, this course was the one that suited him the most yet he still wasn't able to place first. That was a given since there are many strong contenders here in U.A.

"First place and second place...! Man, I'm so jealous...! So frustrating...! But, you're too awesome!" Uraraka grumbled.

I don't want to see such a cutie sulking like that! (Y/N) embraced the girl from behind, causing the latter to blush at the sudden contact. Uraraka's breath hitched at the affectionate gaze that she had. "You did well, Uraraka-san." The brunette choked on her own spit and passed out at the huskiness of her voice and the contact of her breath in her ear. "Eh?! Uraraka-san?!"

(Y/N) carried the girl and thoughtfully looked over the stage. I guess I've done pretty well? After all, she was second place. And she trained two weeks continuously with Nighteye, Togata, Amajiki and Hadou, so she knew that her stamina has increased. If this was the her before training with the four, then she would still be probably on the ground, catching her breath and being unable to move her body due to extreme fatigue.