𝟎𝟐𝟒

═════════════════════════

' Can I just fake being sick? '

═════════════════════════

"ARE YOUR THINGS READY, (Y/N)?" MIRAI INQUIRED his daughter as he looked back from the front of the seat. His said daughter sweatdropped because that is the tenth time he was asking that. Tenth time.

"Yes, yes, Mirai-san, now, can you please let me get out of the car...?" (Y/N) suggested. Unlike any other day, she would be wearing the school uniform, but now, she was wearing the school's PE uniform. That is because... today is U.A.'s sports festival!

"Given that they always put their experience to good strategic use and give it their all for this last chance, the third years usually take center stage, but all eyes are on the first years this time around," explained Mirai as he fixed his glasses. (Y/N) wowed a little since it was similar to the clips of anime characters who wear glasses that Sero shows her when they eat lunch. "Do you know why?"

"That's because our class were attacked by villains and we got out of it almost unscathed," (Y/N) answered curtly. She's still a little bit irritated that people are interested in them just because they were attacked by villains. She's been surrounded by kind people nowadays that she forgets sometimes that people can be indefinitely inconsiderate.

"Correct." Mirai nodded and gazed at her firmly. "Remember, don't get yourself unnecessarily hurt and make sure that you are able to put what you learned with me, Mirio, Amajiki and Hadou into good use," he told her.

(Y/N) grinned and wrapped her arms around his shoulders from the back seats. "Yep, yep, thanks, Mirai-san."

Mirai was taken aback, but patted the arms that embraced him with a smile. "Go on." He opened the locks of the car and rolled down the window of his car. He waved his hand. "We'll be watching."

(E/C) orbs blinked. We? (Y/N) shrugged it off and beamed at her guardian.

"Okay! Thanks, Mirai-san!"

———————————

INSIDE THE PREP ROOM OF CLASS 1A, all of the students were preparing and steeling themselves since the sports festival was a national event that is broadcasted worldwide. Not only were they at the center of attention, but a lot of them were standing on their dream to be in one of the most important events in the country.

"Is everyone good and ready?! The event is about to begin!" Iida yelled out, but was only ignored by everyone as they were too preoccupied into chatting with one another to calm their nerves.

Ashido sulked. "I wish I could have worn my costume."

"They're not allowed, in the interest of fairness," said Ojiro.