𝟎𝟎𝟐

═════════════════════════

' Always rising to the challenge. . . ˊ

═════════════════════════

        "HURRY AND TELL TSUKAUCHI TO—" Nighteye was struggling to speak because he was evading the decaying monsters hits while carrying some people. Eraserhead who was in the same situation, was still ready to turn on his cellphone every second to call for backup. "—call heroes that have quirks relating to plants!" 

Eraserhead did what he was told. He typed in immediate messages to the detective and put his phone inside his pocket. He carried the old lady who helped them from earlier on his back. He used his quirk, Erasure, but to no avail, it wouldn't work. 

"These guys aren't powered by quirks, so I can't do anything about them!" 

"Tsk!" Nighteye clicked his tongue before throwing one of his high-density seals, but it just went through. I can't do anything about these monsters, too! His eyes widened in realization. "Is there anyone in this village that has nature-related quirks?" 

Hachi gulped. "There is, but they are at the evacuation center." She tightened her grip unconsciously and thought worriedly; Little Niwa, where are you? If you are at the site or out there, please don't come here...! She heard some footsteps from behind and warned them, "There are more of them!" 

Nighteye and Eraserhead evaded the swings delivered to them. They didn't know what to do. They didn't know how could they fight against these monsters, especially when they had non-offensive quirks that weren't suited for fights. 

Tsukauchi and the heroes really should hurry up. 

They should bring All Might, too, if possible. 

Because that is how serious the situation is.

"Just one touch from the ground and it's..." Aizawa trailed off somberly and questioned, "Baa-san, is there really no other way we can fight against these things?" 

The old lady shook her head with a frown. "Not that I know of. I'm sor—"

Before she could finish her sentence, a shrine appeared on their very eyes. Yes, a literal shrine that expanded to almost half of the village. Nighteye, Eraserhead and the rest of the villagers with them gawked when the monsters vanished out of existence.  

"What the..." Nighteye and Eraserhead muttered in shock. 

This is...! Hachi knew only one person who could do this. 

"Hachi-san! Everyone!"

Along with the elder, the pro heroes looked at where the voice came from and was startled to see a teenager running towards them with genuine concern and serious fatigue visible on her face.