𝟎𝟎𝟔

═════════════════════════

' Niwa is an anomaly herself. '

═════════════════════════

        (Y/N) GAWKED AT THE LARGE BUILDING IN FRONT OF HER, she snapped her head at her guardian, pointing with a flabbergasted look. "Sasaki-san, this is U.A...?" Mirai inclined his head in confusion at her reaction before nodding quietly. "Seriously...? That's bullshit! This isn't a school! Look how insanely large it is! All of the country's money must have gone to build this!"

Nighteye deadpanned and chopped her head lightly. "Don't curse, in front of a school nonetheless. Let's go." He heard (Y/N) pout yet still follow his instructions with a quiet 'okay'. He sighed, glancing at her. With how honest she is, I'm... worried that she might become too direct with the Principal. I hope she doesn't say anything offending.

No, even if she does say something that may offend others, she's quick to know and apologize anyways, thought the pro hero. He was glad that the principal's office wasn't that far. If it did take a few more miles to walk, he probably would have stayed inside the car. He recognized the room of the office and stopped in front of the door. "We're here." 

"Wow, it's close from the entrance, huh? My former school's principal's office was at the end of third floor."

"Really? That's far and inconvenient."

"Right?"

(Y/N) knew that Nighteye stopped the conversation from there on because from the moment they were going to step inside the room, it was serious business. She hoped that it would be more lighthearted though. She peeked from behind Nighteye who knocked and excused himself before opening the door. She stared worriedly when she noticed her guardian stiffening a little. 

She stood beside him to properly scrutinize her surroundings. There were three people currently inside. One is someone she recognized, Eraserhead. The other one was a huge muscular, flashy-looking guy that was wearing a simple navy-blue blazer. And the last one in particular, who was sitting behind a table, was an animal. 

Or a chimera? She wondered and noticed the tension in the room. She snorted in amusement. Someone should break the ice, geez. She lowered her head and greeted, "I'm Niwaki (Y/N), the user of Gaia, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." 

The Principal or the chimera she noticed from earlier and the one who Nighteye was talking to her about, laughed and clapped his paws. "My, you are just as Aizawa told us to be. It's me, Nezu, the one who could be a dog or a mouse or a bear, but more importantly... I'm the principal!"

(Y/N) chuckled and put her hands inside her pockets. "That's such a long introduction, Mr. Principal." 

Nezu blinked at her reaction. "Usually, people would feel off put by me."