𝟎𝟏𝟒

═════════════════════════

' I feel so unbelievably exhausted. '

═════════════════════════

(Y/N) WAS ALREADY FATIGUED FROM THE TRAINING she did yesterday so the fact that there were reporters bombarding students to ask some questions about All Might, made her grimace at them once the mic was given to her. The journalists flinched at the disgusted look on her face and moved away from her, whispering to each other at how mean she was being for a hero student.

And, did she care about what they said? No. She couldn't care less, but she cares about the fact that they're bothering students and not even asking them for permission. She caught a glimpse of Midoriya stiffening from the spot he was in and breathed out in exasperation.

He really needs to learn how to say no. She walks over him, earning surprised looks from the journalists who were close to her. She tapped his shoulder, causing the latter to flinch, but he visibly relaxed at the sight of his classmate.

Well, Midoriya considers her a friend, so friend it is. He gasped. "N-Niwa—" He stopped after (Y/N) placed an index finger on top of her lips as if saying that he should avoid calling names at times like these.

"Excuse me, but how is All Might—"

"Hey," (Y/N) started and gazed at the reporter impassively, fingers wrapped around the flustered Midoriya's wrist as she stood in front of him to protect him from the bothersome journalists. She inclined her head, eyes indifferent. "What's your wife's name?"

The reporter scowled. "Why do you need to know?"

"See? You're mad at me," (Y/N) said, getting the attention of the people close around them. "I know you're in need for content, but you gotta learn more about human decency and privacy instead of gossip worthy shit." Her direct statement caused their jaws to drop. She bowed afterwards, turning to Midoriya and pulling him with her, smiling. "Come on, let's go."

"What a rude girl!"

"We were just asking questions!"

"Is that really an upcoming hero?"

"And the nerve! Shutting us down without a single comment about All Might!"

As they passed the gate, Midoriya worriedly looked over the girl in front of him, even with his wrist held by her, he upped his speed and walked beside her. He blinked, flabbergasted to see her just as laidback as usual.

He furrowed his eyebrows, worriedly asking, "Are you alright, Niwaki-san?"

"Hm? Of course, I'm just tired because of training," (Y/N) answered as if nothing happened just a few minutes ago. She noticed her hand on his wrist and let go. "Oops, sorry, man."