Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 2)

[ Y/n P.O.V ]

" We are ready, lieutenant Zadra. " King Fialkov said before patting both Mine and Krel's shoulders, I felt the cold of nervousness creep up to my whole entire body.

" Speak for yourself.. " Krel said with a smile but with hints of worry in his tone and face. I gulped as I hear the faint Cheers of all Akiridion's attending today's Coronation, a Coronation that's bound to happen.

Lieutenant Zadra left followed after by King Fialkov who's walking in pride. " Come along Krel, The King-in-waiting and Y/n, the soon to be Crowned Princess. " The king spoke as he walked, glancing at us before continuing, he knows we need a sekton to process what is happening.

"I cannot believe it's finally happening. " I laughed with happiness, and nervousness, it's like I'm feeling all the emotions at once.

" Well, it's been postponed too many times, I believe now's the time. " Krel offered one of his four hands to me, I accepted of course, his other hand rested on my waist as we walked hand in hand.

" We are ready. " I said walking feeling my hands go cold from the immeasurable Nervousness I am feeling.

" I guess. " Krel let out a huge breath so did i, I tightened my hold onto his hand, as we both hear the faint Cheers of all the Akiridion's Present today.

We walked up our Path as the Roars of cheering echos around the Royal Dome, I smiled with pride collecting myself. As soon as we stepped out 3 Hologram's of us is present to All Akiridion's inside the Royal Dome, We smiled and looked around the crowd.

" Exultant, How amazing is this. " I laughed with a big smile, finally the Nervousness is leaving me, I turned to Krel who just admired all inches of the Dome with thousands of Akiridion's cheering us on.

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]
Meanwhile with Aja.

Aja groaned as she spots Luug running further and further away from her, she growled and points at Luug. " Ugh! I see you, You little Smile bucket! " She yelled in fury, she jumped off the building she was before shortening her route so she can catch Luug Faster.

Luug turned a sharp Left, with Aja following swiftly Almost bumping into other Akiridion's, almost. Luug panicked on which or where to go with the Serrator still in his mouth, his option was to run through a busy road again.

" Get back here! Or I'll have you turned into flexel! " She yelled quite infuriated, infuriated enough to parkour on moving Akiridion Vehicles she said sorry of course. fortunately she landed just fine and luckily caught Luug.

A stand of what was supposed to be a shop for drinks stopped Aja's momentum, with her hitting the surface with a lot of force. She held the animal tightly in her arms trying to get the Serrator out of her Pet's Mouth.

" Luug! That is not a Toy! " She successfully took the Serrator away and placed it in her back pocket.

Luug who seems to got something into their nose sneezed sending Aja back, luckily she landed just fine on a counter. " Luug!! " She groaned looking if there's any snot stuck onto her, Luug just bounced and looked at Aja with their tongue out.

" Maybe even Flexel is too good for you. " She said pointing at Luug who stared at her for a sekton before jumping onto her, giving her all the love, like he didn't steal a Serrator.

The Royal Dome. (Coronation Day. )
[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The People of Akiridion-5 stared and listened in awe as The Queen, Coranda spoke through all out history of Akiridion-5. " For hundreds of Keltons, Akiridion-5 stood divided between two houses. " Coranda watched as her Husband took one of the Royal Seals from Loth who is currently holding three.

" The house Akraohm of my ancestors, and House Ventis of my Husband's. " Coranda bowed as she took one of the Royal Seals as well. She looked at the audience as she walked right Infront of Y/n.

" Today we Celebrate the joining of these Two Great Houses, into House Tarron. " The two Royal Seals Are placed right Infront of Krel and Y/n as they looked at it in amazement. The seals began to start as it created two spheres applying the two houses now joining together, these two spheres became one which represents house Tarron and glowed a beautiful neon Blue.

" And declared the Heir to the Throne to be Ready and Good. " The glowing Sphere created a marking, a marking of soon to be rulers of Akiridion-5.

[ Y/n P.O.V ]

I opened my arms and closed my eyes as the marking of a soon to be ruler of Akiridion-5 was forged on my forehead between my Eyebrows, i breathed out as I looked up trying to see the mark, Just to see Krel do the same.

" This ridge is the mark of our Ancestors. "

We looked at the King and opened our arms, releasing a flashing blue light from out cores. We floated with our eyes glowing, showing the map of Akiridion-5 and other Galaxies ruled by it.

" And Pre Claims you Worthy of the Crown of Akiridion, that has stood for Righteousness, since Ages Passed. "

The Hologram suddenly disappeared going back inside our cores as we floated, shining a brighter light that made All Akiridion's close their eyes. This made the cheers go down as they collected themselves before looking at us waiting for the confirmation.

" It is Done. " Queen Coranda said with a smile, opening their arms showing us to whole planet of Akiridion, with these Ridges as rulers. I gasped and smiled, touching my forehead feeling the ridge with my hand, Krel does the same.

" I Hereby present you, The King-in-waiting of Akiridion-5, Krel Tarron and His Consort, The Soon to be Crowned Princess, Y/n L/n." King Fialkov announces, I looked at Krel with happiness in my eyes.

" We did it! " I laughed and threw myself at him, luckily he catches me and hugs me tightly.

" The King-in-waiting will now honour the tradition of a demonstration in combat. " King Fialkov said, I smiled slightly looking at Krel who seems to not have heard what the King said.

" Commander Varvatos Vex, Step Forward. " The Queen said, as she looked at the commander.

" Best of Luck, Krel. " I said to him, he snapped out of his day dream and looked behind him, hearing heavy footsteps. I walked and stood right beside the Queen, with a smile. I'm a Ruler of Akiridion-5, how Amazing is this.

[ Krel's P.O.V ]

" Best of Luck, Krel. " Y/n whispered to me, I snapped out of my zone and looked at her in confusion, well not until I hear heavy footsteps behind me.

" Heh?! " I looked right behind me seeing a bulky build of an Akiridion.

" Varvatos Vex is Prepared to crush. " he taunted, purposely scaring me. I looked at Y/n who is beside my mother and Gulped.

' kleb.. '