Collision Course. ( Pt. 2 )

( At The Building Of Math. )

[ 3rd person P.O.V ]

Unsuspectingly, the Ship of the Zeron Brotherhood landed at the building of Math Hoping to find the Royal teens there. They activated their invisible Camouflage and quietly arrived trying to gain much attention from the humans.

Coach Lawrence stepped into the corridor, fixing his hat, squinting his eyes as he does. He went to his teachers Locker and took one of the whistles he has, a pen and his clipboard.

He walked out of the building of Math meeting the 5 teens who were discussing something among themselves. He whistled, gaining their attention, making them stand up straight.

" Good Morning, welcome to Drivers Ed. " He greeted the teens with his deep and raspy voice.

( At the Canals, Under Arcadia's Bridge. )

They arrived at the Canals and stood in line Infront of the Human Car, Aja was smiling, getting quite excited, the Eli has the same expression, he's also quite shaking too.

" Your on-ramp to independence, in the open road, " he walked back and forth and Infront of the teens with his hands on his back.

" And certain Death! " He added, leaning his face close to Aja, making her lean backwards a little.

" Unless you listen up. " He continued, opening his clipboard, writing on it.

Krel looked at the Car before talking to Y/n and Aja. " From the look of this Human Car, it has nothing remotely like a subspace manifold. " Krel informed the two.

" It's called Driver's Education, just wait and be educated. " Krel gave her an offended look before looking up ahead to the Coach.

" Are you saying we got ourselves here for no reason, at all? " Y/n asked the two, not glancing at them but eyeing the Eli who's looking back at her.

" What? " She asked with a glare, the Eli raised his eyebrow before asking.

" Uh, you guys drive at the right side of the road in Cantaloupia? " He asked the three teens who answered with indifferent expressions.

" Right side? " Aja asked not eyeing him.

" How can there be a wrong side? " Krel asked also not looking back at his suspicious gaze.

" It's a road. " Y/n finished, before holding her elbows on her back, it's quite a chilly morning, plus for some reason, Mother gave them a warning to be careful with Human Vehicles.

I mean it's reasonable since they will be driving a Car. But, It can't be that hard than flying Akiridion fleets. Right?

The Eli took off his Glasses exchanging them with Sunglasses. Y/n rolled her eyes as Krel looked at her, they don't like the attitude this Pepperjack is giving them.

The Eli went back in line as the Coach kept on rambling about Drivers Ed. He then peeks his head out examining the three before going back in line once more, putting on a helmet.

" That's what I thought. " The Eli crossed his arms with a serious face. Y/n yawned right beside him, uninterested in his suspicions.

Krel eyed the car before walking towards it, leaving the line. He quickly opened the front of the Car making the Coach walk towards him, clearing his throat.

" Don't touch, Tarron. " He warned, shutting the Car's hood. " This Baby is Brand spanking New, and i don't wanna see a scratch on her. " He added before rubbing the car with his hands despite the harsh damages the car has, he still had the guts to say that.