Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 3 )

( In The Janus Order. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

While Krel and Y/n got busy in some room, Claire noticed their absence. She turned to see Aja looking at a skull. " Guys, were down two. " She said.

The three quickly went towards Aja while she acted as if she wasn't about to steal something. " Aja, where's Krel and Y/n? " Jim asked.

" Krel? " Claire called out.

" Y/n? " Toby yelled.

They scattered around the Area, finally finding the two in a room playing Lively Music. They stopped at their tracks and watched Krel use his Dj skills on the console while Y/n was listening to his headphones.

Krel was moving his head to the beat, clicking the transparent screen right in front of him to add more life to the Music.

" You people really should be moving it. " Krel pointed at the group in front of him. Jim, Toby and Claire stared at them in shock while Aja stared in amazement.

Y/n was moving her feet to the beat as she sat on a metal chair, resting her feet on the console. Krel pulled his headphones down from her head, resting them around her neck and pulled her up to dance.

They did a few moves feeling the beat, Krel did his own moves like doing the floss, acting like a robot, you name it. While Y/n's moves were more graceful and collected but also a type of dance you'll see in a party.

Y/n let's out a laugh as Krel did a flip, he smiled at her before pulling her hand, moving her closer to him to move their bodies together to the rhythm.

Jim, Toby and Claire continued to watch what was happening with a surprised expression while Aja danced with the two.

" How did they turn the Janus Order into a Rave? " Claire asked, pointing her hand at the two who were dancing.

" Ah, Cantaloupia tech. " Aja answered as she danced to the beat with a big smile. Her Little brother's Music skills do not disappoint her and Y/n.

" Man, Europe gets all the cool tech first. " Toby pointed with his hand as he watched Aja dance.

Jim made his way towards the two with his eyebrows furrowed. Krel made his way back to the Console while Y/n placed Krel's headphones back to her ears.

Jim watched Krel dance right In front of him with not a single expression was plastered on his face. Krel did a hand stand while Y/n went right beside him to play with the beats.

She tapped her foot down the ground as she clicked the buttons on the Console not noticing that Jim pushed Krel out of the way to turn the music off.

He took a glance of Y/n before clicking a random button letting go of all the fun. A record of some creatures started to play on the screens.

Y/n flinched at the sudden noise that came from Krel's headphones, making her take it off and look up at the transparent screen right in front of her.

It was a scene where some creatures were fighting with Humans that seemed familiar. " No, no, no. " Jim said as he gently shoved Y/n out of the way.

Y/n frowned as she walked a few steps behind before crossing her arms. " I so enjoy moving picture stories. " Aja raised her hands as they all watched the film.

" Turn it off, Jimbo. " Toby said with a worried tone.

Jim continued to smash his fists on the Console trying to find which button to use. " I'm trying! " He yelled.