Last Night on Earth. ( Pt. 2 )

( In The Mother Ship, The Stasis Pods. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

After letting the three kids settle in on the problem, Zadra has explained that a traitor was on Akiridion-5 and helped Morando attack the planet and that Traitor was Varvatos Vex himself.

The three teen couldn't believe a word she said, if Varvatos was a traitor he would have killed them and gave their cores to Morando. If he was a traitor, he would have given the Royal Lifecores to Alpha.

If he was a traitor, he wouldn't take care of them. Krel shook his head, not believing what she's saying. " Come on! " He exclaimed, looking at Y/n with a skeptical expression.

" Vex is many things. Overbearing? " He gave an example looking at Y/n and Aja in the eyes.

" Yes. " Y/n nodded with her arms crossed.

" A cantankerous grump? " Krel raised a hand adding more to the list.

Y/n hummed looking up, before moving her hand. " Sure. " she agreed, nodding with her shoulders up.

" But, a traitor? " Aja asked, looking down to the ground. Her eyes landed on Varvatos himself who was quiet the whole entire conversation.

Varvatos only sighed in response, not meeting the eyes to the Royal heirs themselves who stared at him. That can't be true, he needs to speak up and defend himself. He can't be a traitor, he's been nice to them.

" Ask him. " Zadra said as she looked at Varvatos with her piercing gaze. Krel only gasped in response not knowing what to believe.

" Zadra speaks the truth, doesn't she, Varvatos? " Y/n asked, looking at the Traitor in the eyes who had no plans of looking back at them.

" No! " Aja exclaimed lowly, looking at Varvatos with sad eyes. That cannot be, he was so close to their family and yet he has the guts to betray them, he's the reason why her Mama and Papa are in the Stasis pods.

Varvatos kneeled down, with his eyes glued to the ground. " Varvatos lowered the shields, allowing General Morando to attack Akiridion-5. " He explained making Aja gasp.

Krel glared at the traitor himself as the anger inside him rises up. Y/n looked elsewhere, rubbing two of her hands together, this cannot be true.

" But Morando swore no one would be hurt. " Varvatos added, finally looking up to meet their gazes. And as expected, he didn't like what he saw.

Krel was glaring at him, Aja looked at him with betrayal and sadness in her eyes while Y/n looked at him as if he's a stranger. This made him feel ashamed, he wasn't what he intended to happen.

And yet, as Zadra said. It did.

" I got hurt! " Krel exclaimed, stepping forward with his hands into fists.

He then pointed a hand at Y/n who only stared and listened. " Y/n got separated from her parents, " he exclaimed, looking at Y/n who only stared at Varvatos.

" And our parents got hurt. " He added, pointing a hand at the stasis pods right behind them as he made eye contact with Aja and Y/n.

" Everyone has gotten hurt by this! " He yelled, opening his arms.

" By you! " He yelled again, glaring at Varvatos with tears falling out of his face. They thought was Varvatos was innocent and will protect them and that he will slaughter the traitor himself but the problem is that the traitor was him.