Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 2 )

( In The Hunter's Guild Lunar Outpost. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

As Krel unboxes the box containing the costume, Aja took a look on their surroundings to see if there is anyone that are watching them, Luckily no one was.

Y/n and Stuart helped Krel get inside the Mascot while Aja stood guard just incase. " Krel, Keep your head straight. " Y/n scolded as Krel kept on tilting his head everytime they try to put the head of the mascot on him.

Krel only grunted in response as his own arms tried to hold the head of the mascot but failed. " I can't see clearly in this. " He complained with his eyebrows furrowed.

Y/n laughed quietly, shaking her head while Stuart groaned and walked on a corner to sulk for a few sectons. " Do you wanna save Varvatos or not? " Y/n raised an eyebrow as as held the head on the mascot to her side.

Krel only furrowed his eyebrows in response as he stared at the surface of the moon. He's quite upset because he can't see very clearly with the mascot head. " You will do just fine, we just need a few Mekrons. " Y/n added as she wrapped two of her arms around Krel's shoulders.

In order to save Varvatos they need some distraction that doesn't cause much panic since the moon itself is filled with Bounty Hunters. " Come on, Put it on. " Y/n removed her arms around Krel and raised the mascot head on Krel's head.

" Fine. " Krel huffed as he kept his head still as Y/n placed the mascot head to complete his disguise. Y/n smiled at the simple disguise, Resting on her hands on her hips as Krel tried to adjust the head to his liking.

•••

Finally, they made their way inside the outpost without looking suspicious. The walked down on the stairs as quiet as possible, Stuart and Krel led the way while Aja and Y/n stayed hidden whole following them.

As soon as Krel and Stuart stepped inside, Krel's mascot head with hit with a cap. " Oh! " He said, suddenly startled about what had happened.

" Bounty Hunter's are a touchy lot. You have to stay alert. " Stuart warned the Princeling by placing his Durian hands on the head of the mole mascot.

Krel who was under the mascot furrowed his eyebrows. " You try staying alert without any peripheral vision. " He complained as Aja and Y/n finally stepped inside.

The two crouched down and examined the place. It's clear to say it's a drinking area for Hunters to rest and share stories about their most memorable huntings. In Human idiom, it's called a ' Bar. '

" Psst. Zeron Brother, 12 o'clock. " Aja warned in a hushed tone as she pointed a finger at Alpha who's drinking quite a lot with his Hunter frenemies.

" I didn't order this. " Alpha complained, activating his Weapon and taking the blank by its head and slashing apart from its body.

Electricity crackled as the Blanks body stayed still on the ground with its head on Alpha's hand. " Heads up, Comrades. " He announced, sitting back down on his seat.

The group watched attentively. Y/n hid behind Krel while Aja crouched down to prevent herself from getting seen. Their blue glowing body suits will give their appearances away so it's better to be more cautious.

" I have a drink I call ' The Energizer. ' " Alpha said as he poured a liquid into a cup that came from the Blanks head and gave it to one of the Hunters that sat with him.

The other hunter then gave the cup to Tronos with a grin on their face. " Light it up, Tronos. " Alpha said as Tronos himself took the cup in his hands.