Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 5 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

" Retreat! " The Echo of Queen Coranda's voice made Y/n put her Serrator away, the fog of dust died down as their Royal Akiridion forms became visible.

The three Royal teens gasped. " Mama! Papa! " Krel yelled with a smile seeing his two parents safe and well. Queen Coranda gasped placing a hand Infront of her lips before running towards her children, King Fialkov followed with a smile.

Aja ran forward opening her arms to hug her mother. " Mama! " They engulfed each other in a hug.

" I'm sorry, I ran away again. " Aja apologized with a shaking voice, melting on her mother's arms.

Queen Coranda patted her daughter's head with a warm motherly smile. " There is no time for apologies. " She wiped her daughter's tears. " You're safe. That's all that matters. "

" Mama! " Krel called out, looking at his mother kneeling down to give her a hug.

" The Taylon had betrayed us. " King Fialkov explained as he walked towards his family.

" We were forced to retreat. " He kneeled down and smiled.

" Don't worry, as long as we're together, as long as we remain a family, all will be well. " He looked at his children's eyes and his wife.

" And you will always have us, " Queen Coranda added, placing her hand on her daughter's face.

"And each other. " They all engulfed each other in a big hug with Luug wanting to be apart of it.

Y/n walked towards the Family, with her demeanor showing hesitation. She looked at the entrance where the Royals went in, expecting another to come inside. Her Parents.

" What about my Mama and Papa..? " She asked with strange fluids in her eyes, with two of her hands holding each other and the other two forming weak fists that are on her sides. The Royal family lets go as Queen Coranda stood up, walking towards Y/n.

[ Y/n's P.O.V ]

My face dropped as Queen Coranda walked towards me, I froze to my spot with my thoughts overtaking my mind. What happened to them, did they retreat, did they survive? Did they-

Queen Coranda placed her hands on my shoulders, I looked up at her to see her with a soft smile. " Your Parents are alright, Y/n. " They're okay, they're alright. I felt myself get engulfed in a Hug, as a strange fluid rolled down from my eyes, I can't stop it.

Krel joined in on the hug, patting my back, Queen Coranda spoke once more, " They are currently in a base called the resistance- "

These fluids stopped as the ground shakes once more, I gasped quickly wiped whatever that fluid was and took a breath in. " My liege's. " Zadra Called out to us going to our side.

" Without the protection of the Taylon, there is nowhere in Akiridion we can guarantee your safety. " She said worry.

" Lieutenant Zadra is correct. " Varvatos stepped in,

" the planet is unsafe. We must leave here at once. " King Fialkov stood up taking his staff, Queen Coranda helped Aja to stand up as Varvatos steps backwards before going to the center of the port.

" Please. " He added, Guiding us only to be blocked by King Fialkov's staff.

Something felt, wrong. I looked around with my eyes, Finally landing on the big sphere transparent barrier. Val Morando's fleet slowly descended right Infront of us. Luug growled at its sight.