Moving Day. ( Pt. 2 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

As soon as Krel and Y/n made their way in town, luckily no Humans were outside to see them riding an Akiridion tech and get questioned about it. Y/n slowed down as she navigated through the road with her eyes looking everywhere for Aja.

She's not against her idea but it's a dangerous mission to do alone, and she's with the oaf too. What is he gonna do to protect her? ' Probe ' the bad Aliens back? Y/n clicked her tongue as she took a sharp turn. " How are you sure that Aja's in here anyway? She can be in the forest too. " She stated.

Krel glanced at her for a secton before looking on ahead. " I know she's somewhere here. " He stated firmly with a serious look on his face. Y/n let's out a tiny ' Ah. ' nodding. They are twins after all, maybe they just have a 73% hunch of knowing where the other twin is.

Y/n took another turn as Krel stood up from his spot making Y/n place her hands on his shoulders, forcefully yet softly pushing him back down. " Krel, I can't see-- " her sentence was cut short when Krel lets out a shout as they collided with something.

Y/n grunted as she fell with Krel, laying down on the concrete ground before quickly sitting back up with a frown on her face. " Ah, Kleb! " Krel exclaimed as Y/n pushed him aside, standing up to dust herself before closing her eyes letting out a deep sigh.

" My tooth! " Steve exclaimed, placing a hand on his chin as he tried to look at his tooth that seemed to have been removed due to the crash. Aja quickly ran towards the two as Y/n helped Krel up.

" Krel? Y/n? You both snuck out of the house? " Aja scurried her way to the two, taking off her helmet as she spoke with wide eyes, watching as Y/n pulled Krel up.

" honestly, Aja, it's not that hard. We just copied you. " Krel defended, planting his feet on the ground before resting his hands on his hips.

The oaf chuckled as he moved his Vespa not minding the crass. " Like sister like brother, huh? " He said, looking at the siblings as Y/n took her hoverboard back.

Krel quickly took Aja's phone away from her hands, checking to see what she was tracking to confirm his suspicions. " I see. Looking for the traitor? " He said in a sly tone as he scrolled through the phone.

Y/n went to their side, also checking the phone out. " What are you-- Are you both following me? " Aja raised an eyebrow at the two, leaning closer with a scowl.

" Yes! Because you know who's in trouble? Our entire planet! " Krel yelled with his eyebrows furrowed. He doesn't understand how Aja can just find Varvatos again after what he had done. What Varvatos did was stuck on his core, he wanted to hate him so, so, much.

Y/n placed a hand between the two siblings, slightly pushing them apart from each other. " We need to focus on contacting the Resistance and getting back to Akiridion. " Y/n added, she wanted to get back there so badly to save her Parents but yet here they are.

Aja only placed her hands on her hips with a glare on her face. " Whoa-ho-ho! A resistance. That sounds so cool. " Steve commented as he moved his Vespa closer to the group before using his index fingers to point at something.

" Varvatos saved our lives. He stopped Omen from taking Mama and Papa! " Aja defended the traitor, squinting her eyes a few times as she stared at the two.

Y/n stared at her with a gapped mouth. Yes, what she said was true but Y/n has mixed feelings about Varvatos, he destroyed the planet by letting it get overthrown by someone unworthy like Val Morando himself, got the King and Queen's lives at risk and not to mention her Parents being captured.