D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 4 )

( Inside The Mother Ship. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Krel quickly got off from his bed, looking at his Alarm clock. 5:30am. He yawned before standing up from his bed.

' Perfect. ' he thought as he fixed his bed before taking his Serrator and walking out of the room. He then knocks on the door which is right beside his. Y/n's bedroom.

He leans his head to the door not hearing a single movement from inside. He huffed before turning the doorknob. " I'm coming in, Y/n. " He said lowly while going inside the room.

He looked at the empty and neat bed in confusion. No Serrator or Hoverboard in sight. The Windows are shut, and there are no traces of Y/n.

" Huh. " He shrugged with his eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly he raised a finger and walked out of Y/n's bedroom, he knocked of Aja's door also not hearing a movement from inside.

" Aja? " He called out, opening the door slightly, peeking his head in. Aja's not there too. he frowned before walking out to go to the secret Entrance to get inside The Mother Ship.

" Maybe they're inside the Mother Ship. " He muttered to himself as Mother opens the secret Entrance for him. He looked around each room inside with his frown getting more visible as each room he goes to doesn't contain the person he's looking for.

Suddenly, he hears a nice melody playing inside the farrier. There's a little shuffle of technology and tools there too. He sighed in relief, placing a hand on his chest. " Y/n? " He called out.

He walked inside the farrier seeing Luug moving in his sleep. He was hugging the Orb of  Music as he lays down on Krel's Akiridion tech and Tools.

He groaned in annoyance before giving up and is now going to his last resort. Ask Mother. " Mother, Where is Y/n and Aja? " He asked in an annoyed tone as he crosses his arms.

Not only did Y/n leave without a word early in the morning, but his older sister too. His feelings are mixed with Worry and annoyance.

" I believe, The Queen-in-waiting awoke Lady Y/n early in the morning to go to their friends house. This individuals name is James Lake Jr. "

Krel places a hand on his chin. They don't know any James Lake Jr. Plus, that sounds like a Human boy's name. He gasped. " Is that what she meant when she said Human Boys are peculiar? " He placed a hand on his head.

" Am I being replaced, Mother? " He asked in distress as he walked around the farrier. What if Y/n is interested in this James Lake Jr. Human? What if Y/n replaces him?

Luug woke up from his distressed noises, yawning before jumping down to rub his face on Krel's Leg.

" I believe not, My Royal. It's just a simple visit. "

Krel calmed down a little, although deep in his core. There's a pit of Worry that he'll get replaced. He shook it off and took a deep breath in. Maybe Earth just got to him.

" Any news on when they'll be coming back? " Krel asked he was walked his way out of the farrier followed by Luug.

" As far for now, There is no update just yet. "

Krel nodded at Mothers Answer as he walked out of the secret Entrance. Suddenly the Primitive Human phone rang. He raised an eyebrow, walking towards it.

" I believe that must be Lady Y/n. "