Bad Omen.

Episode 13, Bad Omen.

Alpha releases a barrage of attacks on the Royal heirs, enabling Omen to hijack The Ship and take the Royal Cores. Will this be the end of House Tarron and House L/n
___________________________________________

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The scene upfront was too much to process, The Mother Ship has taken off with the Royal Cores, they have no way of getting home and a Bounty Hunter is laughing at their faces. The only thing their bodies can do is look up at the sky in fear and worry.

Aja panted at her spot, looking at The Mothership and it's building speed, flying up to the sky ready to punch a hole to it and deliver the Royal Cores to Morando. " Mama? Papa? " Aja barely called out.

Her hands dropped to her side as she stared at the ground. Y/n held her hands together as she looked at the siblings right In front of her. She then looked at the empty spot of where The Mothership was before. Their only hope of getting home is now gone.

-⁠☆-

( In Akiridion-5. )

" For an Akiridion, as long as your core remains intact, then you can survive almost anything. " King Fialkov said as a Holoscreen of Seklos' Royal Core was shown. The Core used to shut down Gaylen for good before his own greed becomes his own death.

" It is our very soul, and must nourish it. Like a spark, it can be extinguished, or it can be fanned until it burns bright. " He explained as he admired the Holoscreen of the core while Queen Coranda who was right beside him admired the Holographic stars that surrounded the room.

" With the strength of his core, the great Gaylen created Akiridion-5 and-- " He continued on his story only to raise an eyebrow as his wife Queen Coranda stiffled a laugh as soon as she turned her head to the three teens who were supposed to be listening.

" Sleeping? You're sleeping? " King Fialkov asked as he looked at the three teens who were comfortably sleeping on each other. Aja and Y/n were resting theirs head on Krel's shoulders while Krel himself rested his on Y/n's.

King Fialkov furrowed his eyebrows and clapped his hands twice making Luug jolt up and yelp on Aja's lap making them all gasp and wake up. " Lively. " Aja exclaimed a secton after she opened her eyes.

" We're listening. " Y/n added as she rubbed her eye as Luug rolled off Aja's lap. Krel stretched his arms, yawning. Not even hiding the fact that they were sleeping on what is supposed to be a majestic story that should be remembered for Keltons to come.

" I had a nightmare that you were telling a boring story. " Krel commented, chuckling as he pointed a hand at his Papa who growled in response with a very scary and stern face.

Y/n quietly gasped in her spot, looking at King Fialkov's scary gaze as Aja elbowed Krel numerous times making him realise his mistake. " Oh! Uh, carry on. " He said with a sheepish smile.

" You know, one day, you might miss my boring stories. " King Fialkov said with his eyebrows furrowed, placing a hand on his chest as he stared at the teens who tried to avoid is scary gaze.

" What he is trying to say is that we won't be here forever. " Queen Coranda placed a hand on her husband's shoulder as she walked towards the Teens. She kneeled down right Infront of them, placing a hand on Aja, Krel, and Y/n's cheeks.

" And this, my remarkable children, you must be beacons for the future, lighting the way for Akiridion-5. " She added, touching the patch on her bodysuit that glowed to her touch. King Fialkov did the same as he and his wife made eye contact with each other.