Chapter 2

𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"I'm Kim Minji and you are...?"

I stared at her, I was mesmerized by her beauty, at first I stared at her eyes, then nose, then my eyes gazed at her lips. I just met her do I really want to Kiss it so bad?

"Uh, Hello? You're zoning out ma'am" Minji wheezes lightly

I came back to reality "Oh, yeah so-sorry.."
I stuttered a bit before saying another word "I'm Hanni Pham by the way.."

She confusedly stared at me "Ahh, I'm guessing you're not Korean???"

"Ah! Yeah because I'm not really Korean"
I wheeze lightly "The guy I met earlier also asked me that, I guess y'all know that I'm not Korean just by my name?"

"Well, yeah.. your name is kinda different that's why." She replied while a smile crept on her lips.

"If you two are just gonna talk and not listen you can freely leave" Our teacher said making me and Minji stay silent as we listen to the teacher.

"She's scary." Minji whispered only for me to hear.

I nodded while staring at her.

*𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺*

"Class dismissed, go have lunch." Our professor said while grabbing her things and left.

I was putting my things into my bag then I suddenly hear someone call my name.

"Yah, Hanni..." Minji called causing me to look at her.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Wanna go to cafeteria with me? We can both eat lunch there together" She said while smiling.

A huge smile crept on my face "Sure. Let's go?" I replied as I stood up.

"Alright." Minji also stood up and we both left walking to the cafeteria.

I noticed that alot of students is staring at
Minji, is she that attractive? Well... She is..

"The Cafeteria is so far" Minji said as she groaned in annoyance.

"I know." I said as I stared at her and smile. She's really pretty, I thought angels are in heaven? Why is she here...?

My smile dropped when a boy with a flower on his hand approached us.

"Hi there pretty lady." The guy said looking at Minji with a smirk.

Minji and I stared at him for a few seconds.

"Midget would you mind if I borrow your friend here? MIDGET!? aish I swear i would beat this guy's ass right now. I stared at him with a frown on my face as I slowly walked leaving Minji and the guy there.

I suddenly felt a hand on my wrist causing me to flinch and look back. It was Minji.

"No, I don't have time for dates right now. Also Hanni does mind. And she isn't a midget." Minji replied with a cold voice.

The guy grabbed Minji's wrist and I saw it, I slapped the guy's arm causing him to hiss in pain.

"That's what you get, Idiot." I mumbled and Minji quite heard it.

Minji laughs at me as we walked away "Hey no need to be violent" Minji wheezes

"I don't care, he was harassing you!" I shouted

"Hey, hey lower your voice, also he wasn't harassing me so calm down." She said smiling at me.

We reached the cafeteria and got some food
we look for a table that's empty and we found one at the corner. We walked towards the table and sat on it.